/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Should I stop my Arin books on Kidpub completely? | KidPub Press //
Should I stop my Arin books on Kidpub completely?

No! Please don't! I can help you write them!
4% (1 vote)
I love them!
4% (1 vote)
Leave! I don't care! I wanted Arin books off Kidpub! (I wouldn't do this one!)
7% (2 votes)
Um, I don't really like Arin books so I say stop them!
0% (0 votes)
I'd give you as many ideas as I can! I'll even contact you for awesome stories and ideas!
0% (0 votes)
I'll advertise Arin, I'll tell my parents about her adventures, I'll do anything as long as you don't stop the Arin love!
0% (0 votes)
Shes crazy! 6-Year-Olds can't do any of that! She too young! I would have done things better!
0% (0 votes)
I can steal your idea and make them my own! Thats how much I like her!
0% (0 votes)
I can steal your idea and make them my own! Thats how much I hate her!
0% (0 votes)
I can make people write better comments to MY Arin stories!
0% (0 votes)
Arin was mine! You stole her from me and made them your own!
0% (0 votes)
I stole Arin and everybody likes my Arin books!
0% (0 votes)
Stay
30% (8 votes)
Leave
7% (2 votes)
Thats a waste of money! Can't people go green? Stay for a long time!
7% (2 votes)
Thats a waste of your money1 You wasted it HAHA! Good-bye
0% (0 votes)
I like Arin! Shes like an American Dora!
4% (1 vote)
I love Arin! Shes a mind and heart of books!
4% (1 vote)
I hate Arin! Shes stupid!
15% (4 votes)
I'd rather throw up than read her! IDK if you leave!
19% (5 votes)
Total votes: 27
I've never read them! But I

I've never read them! But I saw what you said on Author's Notes, and don't quit just because people are suggesting things! They are only trying to be helpful. But don't discontinue or quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I love sad. It's happy for deep people. ~Sally Sparrow, Doctor Who Season 3

Posted by Athena on Tue, 08/03/2010 - 23:22
You like to yell like this

You like to yell like this huh? Oh and I said I keep sayign stop but they wouldn't! I could discontinue. Oh and HOWCOULD YOU SAY YOU NEVER READ ARINB OOKS?!?!?! SHES ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTERS ON KIDPUB!

Posted by Alison on Tue, 08/03/2010 - 23:50
Alison, really! Calm down!

Alison, really! Calm down! Giant letters and coloring doesn't nessacerily mean someone is yelling. Also, I think that saying that your characters is one of the most popular on KP is a little rude to others. Sorry. Just saying.

It's up to you whether or not you post Arin. I think that they are ok books, but with some grammer checking and some tweaking overall, they may be even better.

Leia

Put this in your sig if you are against fights on KP: WRITE, NOT FIGHT!

Uh, we had a slight sourcing malfunction, but…uh, everything's perfectly fine now. We're fine. We're all fine here now. How are you?-- Han Solo, Star Wars, A New Hope

Posted by Leia on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 09:08
Alison, I don't think Arin

Alison, I don't think Arin is very popular, and as far as I know, it's popular in a not-so-great way.

Sorry if I'm being rude again.

Posted by Velociphoraptas... on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 12:38
Exactly This is who I am,

Exactly

This is who I am, like it or don't, it's me; and I'm not about to change it.

Posted by Xaxvier on Sun, 09/05/2010 - 15:14
I've never read them, too.

I've never read them, too. And Alison, calm the heck down. You're making a big deal out of nothing.

Quick! What's the number for 911?! -Buckwheat

Shayok is my name...I IZ INDIAN!! CURRY BLAST!!! -Shayok

Prunes are just big raisins. -Me

Posted by Camille on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 09:59
Yea saying Arin is one of

Yea saying Arin is one of hundreds of most popular characters isn't rude, its accually giving my opinion on how popular everybody else is! I don't care if big letters don't mean their yelling! Do I care if I am making a big deal? I am allowed to do this! What, everybody can do this stuff but not me???

Posted by Alison on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 10:32
If you're looking for new

If you're looking for new fans of Arin, you're certainly not showing it here.

Posted by Leia on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 10:51
Then don't comment1 Read it

Then don't comment1 Read it and go on! Vote on it or don't, just don't comment on how horrible Arin is!

Posted by Alison on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 12:48
Oh and I'm VW btw. May I

Oh and I'm VW btw. May I begin with my speech? Yes, yes? Thunkoo, thunkoo(...means thankyou in an accent).

KidPub IS for criticising, helping, sharing, and compliments. I have heared stories of when KP was just a tiny baby site, and people took criticising. *Ahem* constructive criticism.

'KidPub was created in 1995 as a safe, fun place for kids to improve their writing skills by sharing their stories, poems, reviews, and other creative writing with a worldwide audience. It's one of the oldest web sites still in operation.' This is most certainly true, to the heart of KP. So you should thank the suggestions, and take them or not.

Now, Alison, when you think of suggestion for your Arin books, what DO you think about? Anger. Simply anger and annoyance.

When I think of suggestions for my Lost Series, Fire and Ice (Fight for Friendships), Life as a Werewolf, and Life as a Vampire, what do I think of? I think of re-editing it and saying thank you to that person who gave me that CC (constructive criticism).

CC can be put in nicely, firm, or straight-up-rude. But still, it is CC right? *chitters and chatters from crowd* Yes? Can we move on? Thank you.

Once you GET that CC, it means that you should or shouldn't take it. You decide. Not necessary, but certainly, CC should be helpful unless you're getting CC from a person who has no idea on the topic of writing whatsoever, OR if you overdo it.

The point is that if you expect somebody to give you a nice comment, when it's terrible, then it mean's it's pretty much worthless.

If you get a present, say the present is a shirt with a background of the color of poo, and the words saying"Tigers are the best" but they aren't and you despise the T-shirt, what's the worth of it? Nothing. But you still have to say thank you. (And I DO NOT mean to actually say "I HATE THIS!" on a present). But it's like lying to that person who gave you present(Again, thank them, don't yell, this could cause major trouble)

Alison, you don't like being lied to, now do you?  I know you don't, and I am most definately NOT a stalker. Because we ALL hate being lied to. So, take that opinion/CC gratefully , and just hold it. Who knows, maybe your style of writing may be the future stye of writing. Maybe not. CC is not going to get you in troubl like saying I HATE IT will.

Now, if you like being lied to, I absolutely do not know what to say. Just because your family loves it, don't expect other people to love it.

I think I got my point across. I'll be writing more speeches, on different subjects. If I got my point across, then good, very well. If I didn't, I hope you will soon learn, because I don't want to rewrite this speech again. I hope you learn to thank the CC and use it or not, just remember, don't shout.*Looks at paper and sees it is blank* Well, not a very good ending, but a speech is done.

~Velociphoraptasaurus (VR) (aka vampire writer)

Posted by Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 13:32
Replies to the girl who

Replies to the girl who accually used my 'I'd rather throw up then read her! IDC if you leave' option on my poll! I am still in the making of MY speech. That was a very interesting speech. I yell because I am annoyed. And when I am annoyed, I just normally listen to a song I love and I am ok, but since people keep annoying me, that rarely works now1 The rest of my speech will be given shortly after this post.
Thank you. -Alison

Posted by Alison on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 14:00
You like to be lied to? Wow.

You like to be lied to? Wow. It was my honest opoinion. Alison, if you don't want people voting that opinion, don't even post it up! Why don't you just say I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT on all choices?

Posted by Velociphosauraptor on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 14:02
Like

Like Velecatropicer-(orwhatever, do you have any short nicknames for your new name???) said, you like to be lied to? Getting mad at people who don't say what you want on a poll pretty much defeats the purpose of a poll.

Posted by Leia on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 14:48
VR, call me VR

VR, call me VR

Posted by Velociphosauraptor on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 14:50
Changed my name back to VW

Changed my name back to VW

Posted by VW/Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 14:52
Ok, thanks!! Put this in

Ok, thanks!!

Posted by Leia on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 14:53
I put it up because I was

I put it up because I was wondering who would rather throw up instead of reading Arin books and 2 people did! I put that up sor purposes I only know! Anyways, I don't like to be lied to! I never said that!

Posted by Alison on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 14:54
Then DON"T MAKE US SAY NICE

Then DON"T MAKE US SAY NICE COMMENTS WHEN WE DON'T WANT TO!!! YOU KNOW, YOU NEVER SEEM TO GET MY POINT SO NOW I HAVE TO GO ALL CAPS!!!

Like OMG, you know you're not gonna get nice comments, so why beg us to when we dislike it? So now we have to lie to you that we like it when we dont. Why post it on KP, gosh, sorry sorry.

Posted by VW/Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 14:58
YES!!! REALLY!!!! AUGHH!!!!

YES!!! REALLY!!!! AUGHH!!!! I AM SICK OF THIS!!!!!!

Posted by Leia on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:01
I posted it for voters, not

I posted it for voters, not mean commenters! If you hate it, why comment?!?! Vote instead!

Posted by Alison on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:02
Well, if you haven't

Well, if you haven't noticed, there is an add comment section on the poll. Roll over that and it says somethng like: 'Share your thoughts and comments with the maker of the poll or something like that. And I did vote.  Like Camille said, you are seriously overreacting and holding a temper tantrum.

Posted by Leia on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:20
It's called REVERSE

It's called REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY Alison, say don't comment THEY COMMENT, Say comment, reverse psychology has nothing to do with it, THEY STILL COMMENT, why not just tell Perry to take off the comment button on all of our stories, then we won't get MEAN COMMMENTS or NICE COMMENTS!!!!

Posted by VW/Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:24
I REALLY HOPE HE DOESN"T

I REALLY HOPE HE DOESN"T THOUGH!!! I LOVE GETTING COMMENTS--GOOD or NEGATIVE!!!!

Posted by Leia on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:26
I like getting comments, but

I like getting comments, but the only comments I get are ones with suggestions and mean comments even before I had this breakdown! I haven't heard a nice comment about my stories in a looong time. :(

Posted by Alison on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:34
cuz u neda start with

cuz u neda start with something different than ONCE UPONA TIME ARIN BLAH BLAH BLAHHHH, read some other KPer's stories and see how better they are than yours.

Posted by Lily09 on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 15:50
OK! I AM ALLOWED TO START

OK! I AM ALLOWED TO START WITH O NCE UPON A TIME WITH MY ARIN STORIES! ITS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE I STARTED HER AND I AM NOT CHANGING HER! I WANT TO WRITE KID STORIES, NOT STINKEN ADULT STORIES THAT ARE 500 PAGES LONG LIKE YOURS!

Posted by Alison on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 19:47
You mean 5 year old

You mean 5 year old stories???

"In Amity, you say 'yahd'. " -Ellen Brody "They're in the 'yahd', not too 'fah' from the 'cah'. How's that?" -Brody "Like you're from New York." -Ellen Brody

Posted by Lily09 on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 19:49
So? I am allowed to write

So? I am allowed to write any story I want, right?

Posted by Alison on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 19:52
So? I am allowed to write

ADULT stories...wow,

ADULT stories...wow, lame.'Leia

-Chocolate Taco-

Posted by Leia~Panda on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 09:30
This is just funny. Alison,

This is just funny. Alison, lemme get my point across: SHUT THE HECK UP ABOUT IT, WOULD YA?

Prunes are just big raisins. -Me

Posted by Camille on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:08
Yes listen to Camille, this

Yes listen to Camille, this fight is stupid and obnoxious on your part Alison! And don't go bashing on VR just because she doesn't like your story. If someone didn't like my story big deal! So one person doesn't like it! As long AS YOU LIKE IT!

You're not the ones writing the story. I am - K.R.Galvin

Posted by Kyle on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:20
Agreed! Thankyou Kyle!

Agreed! Thankyou Kyle!

Posted by VW/Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:20
YAY KYLE!!!! Put this in

YAY KYLE!!!!

Posted by Leia on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:21
And Camille!!!

And Camille!!!

Posted by VW/Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:22
Yeah, and

Yeah, and Camille!!!

Sorry, Camille!

I agree with Kyle. I didn't

I agree with Kyle. I didn't want to say shut up, but I just got so dang fed up!

Prunes are just big raisins. -Me

Posted by Camille on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:24
Camille, Kidpub is for

Camille, Kidpub is for creativity. And have no doubt that your "Arin" boks are creative. It would be a shame for you to discontinue it and leave Kidpub because nobody likes, reads it, or whatever. Besides, I'm sure there are tons of people on Kidpub who aren't members and love your stories of Arin and wish to tell you that although they can't. (I'll be amazed if you understood the last part.) And also, don't let your emotions get ahead of you.

If you knew me, what would you do?

Posted by Xaxvier on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:30
Um, Xaxvier, Alison's

Um, Xaxvier, Alison's writing the Arin books, not Camille. And Alison, This is my real vote, there wasn't something up on te poll section to say this exactley:

Don't leave, but don't keep yelling at us for trying to help you, and don't discontinue Arin. I don't like Arin at all right now, but if they improve, I may sometime.

Posted by Leia on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:34
Same here.

Same here.

Posted by VW/Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:36
I agree. If you knew me,

I agree.

If you knew me, what would you do?

Posted by Xaxvier on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:45
NO XAXVIER! NOOOO! I'M NOT

NO XAXVIER! NOOOO! I'M NOT ALISON!

Prunes are just big raisins. -Me

Posted by Camille on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:38
Oh, then quit. Write it

Oh, then quit. Write it yourself, or when you publish it, it'll get too complex.

If you knew me, what would you do?

Posted by Xaxvier on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:42
Who are you talking to?

Who are you talking to? Camille, or Alison??

Posted by Leia on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 15:44
Lot's o' comments... -_- I'm

Lot's o' comments... -_- I'm not gonna share my thoughts, only if you want me to... But you'll be sorry because someone might start cryin'... and it may be the author....

I'm in a very cranky mood so ask me to share at your risk...

<~*Savanna/GermanNinjaToast*~>

"Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies."~Starscream

"In how many comics do you get to see Mark Twain fighting a giant robotic cat? Not enough, I say."~Transformers: Hearts of Steel Comics

Posted by Stellarer Schrei on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:16
I'm cranky too

I'm cranky too

Posted by Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:17
I'm also very tired and

I'm also very tired and overemotional(well, I'm always that) which is the cause... I just got back from San Antonio after many hours of school shopping...*yawn-growl*

<~*Savanna/GermanNinjaToast*~>

Posted by Stellarer Schrei on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:19
Both. Alison to quit. Camile

Both. Alison to quit. Camile to write it herself.

If you knew me, what would you do?

Posted by Xaxvier on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:31
Wow, 4 votes for 'I'd rather

Wow, 4 votes for 'I'd rather throw up'

Posted by Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:34
YOU ALL BETER SHUT UP

YOU ALL BETER SHUT UP YOURSELVES! I DON'T CARE REVERSE PHYCOLIGY OR NOT! YOU ALLL JUST SHUT IT! NOT ONE MORE COMMENT UNLESS ITS NICE! OH WAIT YOU ALL KNOW REVERSE PHYCOLOGY OR WHATEVER IT IS! YOU'LL JUST TELL ME TO STOP AND ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO! JUST SHUT UP NOOOWWWWW!!!! STOP VOTING I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ARIN FOREVER! SHES MY STORY AND MY IDEA! SO JUST SHUT THE HECK UP NNNOOOWWWW! SHUT UP ABOUT THROWING UP, SHUT UP ABOUT SOMEONE WHO SAID TWO WORDS AND EVERYBODY SAYS YAY! JUST SHUT UP!!!

Posted by Alison on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:39
Why'd you even post up the

Why'd you even post up the poll then?

Posted by Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:41
Maybe cuz I wanted to! Its

Maybe cuz I wanted to! Its not the law!! Is it? Nope not ANYWHERE DOES IT SAY FOR ME NOT TO POST A POLL ON KIDPUB!!

Posted by Alison on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:45
Gosh, like you wanted votes

Gosh, like you wanted votes now you don't? Seriously, you NEED to make up your MIND!!!!

Posted by Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:50
Woah, Alison. You have

Woah, Alison. You have PROBLEMS. How bout you shut up?

Prunes are just big raisins. -Me

Posted by Camille on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:42
I'm trying not to laugh, I

I'm trying not to laugh, I read over this and realized how some sentences were really funny.

Posted by Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:44
LOL, Lily, Yeah.. there's

LOL, Lily, Yeah.. there's been a few sentances on here that have made me giggle.

Leia

-Chocolate Taco-

Posted by Leia~Panda on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 09:32
HOW ABOUT YOU?

HOW ABOUT YOU?

Posted by Alison on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:44
DON'T PUT UP THE POLL THEN,

DON'T PUT UP THE POLL THEN, if you do not want people to pick rude votes or comments. You can't TELL us to shut up, you have to tell the comeputer to SHUT OFF, by turning the engine off, and we're not talking so it's TYPE UP, that doesn't make sense so it's TYPE OFF. But there's a keyboard, and the only way to disconnect it is by disconnecting the cable. And unless you're a stalker, only my parents can disconnect the keyboard out. I have a choice if I wanna turn this computer off or not.

And to all the people who said Shut up to Alison, I put my self in a stage of hypocrisy, BUT I bet you're probably actually yelling. I am no stalker, I can just guess.

Posted by Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:49
I agree with Lily. And it's

I agree with Lily. And it's utterly stupid to get emotional over something online (except if it's like, a story, then there's an exception)

If you knew me, what would you do?

Posted by Xaxvier on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:50
*sits in fetal position* KP

*sits in fetal position* KP is turning into Youtube... First DeviantART... now KP... What's next? Fanfiction.net? 

<~*Savanna/GermanNinjaToast*~>

Posted by Stellarer Schrei on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:54
Off topic real quick. Theres

Off topic real quick. Theres a Tornado watch down by where the Hamin Fire was and thats like 5 miles away where I live and.... about what you said...... huh? That talk is confusing. I didn't catch a lot of that.

Posted by Alison on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:51
It means that there's no way

It means that there's no way to tell me to SHUT UP because I am not actually TALKING, I am sending messages through the computer. You have to SHUT OFF not SHUT UP the computer and DISCONNECT the keyboard.

Posted by Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:53
When I say hypocrisy, it

When I say hypocrisy, it means I don't blame em

Yea still kinda confusing.

Yea still kinda confusing.

Posted by Alison on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:54
It means you can't tell us

It means you can't tell us to shut up.

Posted by Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 16:57
 Listen Alison, you better

Listen Alison, you better watch your mouth before I shove Arin down your pants! I don't like big-mouths, especially people that bash on others because they don't like something of theirs. And I agree with Camille: you have problems!

Posted by K.R.Galvin on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 10:23
Then stop reading Arin, I'd

Then stop reading Arin, I'd rather let you all write like 15 stories on how bad Arin is, see if anybody agrees with you. I'll even read them.

Posted by Alison on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 10:32
  Are you serious? I can

Are you serious? I can actually write stories abnout how TERRIBLE it is????

Posted by Lily09 on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 18:50
PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!!  I've

PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!!  I've been reading this entire page, and it has over one hundred comments, but 90% must be an argument!  Since when was this KP War I?  Please, just stop arguing!

"The Amuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!" -The Purple/Blue Unicorn from Charlie the Unicorn, Episode 3

Posted by Raven on Sun, 10/10/2010 - 11:17
This has been over for more

This has been over for more than a month.

While comparing Stephenie Meyer to JK Rowling, Stephen King said, "the real difference [between J. K. Rowling and Meyer] is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer, and Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good."

Posted by Kyle on Sun, 10/10/2010 - 11:42
Two at the least.-_-' "Ze

Two at the least.-_-'

"Ze name iz Blitzwing, insect—remember it! Cause it's ze last zing you're gonna hear before I—express my feelings in song!"--Blitzwing

Posted by Stellarer Schrei on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 10:46
No wonder TYGRESS hates you,

No wonder TYGRESS hates you, Alison

~Lauren~
Friendship is the best flower in the garden of life~??
WANT AN ADVENTURE STORY? READ: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/memory-mountainprologue-new-b...

Posted by Lightning (Lauren) on Sat, 01/07/2012 - 05:47
Not surprised. she hated me

Not surprised. she hated me BEFORE any of this...

Posted by Ali on Sat, 01/07/2012 - 12:28
I don't hate you, actually.

I don't hate you, actually. I feel sorry for you. I also find you hilariously funny at times, not always in a bad way. I like the story about Lakie. I just found you outrageously bratty origionally. That's all. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I may defend you in one of these fights one day.

'Tyger tyger burning bright, in the forests of the night. What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?' - The Tyger, by William Blake For Myra, and all other animals suffering in the circus behind a line of steel wire.

Posted by Tygress on Sat, 02/18/2012 - 07:00
Ok, one: Yay your back, I

Ok, one: Yay your back, I just got back myself so I dont know how long you have been back on KP... but yay!! and two: I try my best to be funny... soemtimes on purpose, sometimes not. Thanks about Lakie!! The fights.. I am trying really hard not to start or fuse, but sometimes, its kinda hard, because I wanna blow UP most of the time... :(

Posted by Ali on Sun, 02/19/2012 - 01:46
Whoohoo! Go K.R.

Whoohoo! Go K.R. Galvin!!!

<~*Savanna/GermanNinjaToast*~>

Posted by Stellarer Schrei on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 10:47
Oh, you can just call me

Oh, you can just call me Kyle, Dragongirl!

Posted by The Black Mask ... on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 10:49
'Kay, good. 'Cause 'K.R.

'Kay, good. 'Cause 'K.R. Galvin' is too much to type.XP

<~*Savanna/GermanNinjaToast*~>

Posted by Stellarer Schrei on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 18:41
OMG DID I ACTUALLY SAY

OMG DID I ACTUALLY SAY THAT?! OH ALISON, I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! I JUST OVEREACTED WHEN YOU TOLD US TO SHUT UP!

Posted by Kyle on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:12
OMG Kyle, I am trying not to

OMG Kyle, I am trying not to grin, cuz that WAS JUST HILARIOUS, totally agree though!!!

Posted by Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:31
I was laughing, but then I

I was laughing, but then I realized how mean that was.

Posted by Kyle on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:36
Yes, twas, but made me

Yes, twas, but made me laugh.

Posted by Lily09 on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:43
Yay, for

Yay, for evilness!!XD

<~*Savanna/GermanNinjaToast*~>

Posted by Stellarer Schrei on Wed, 08/04/2010 - 18:53
HAHAHA!!!!! Nice, Kyle!

HAHAHA!!!!! Nice, Kyle! XD

Alison, if you're looking for new fans of Arin and to peope who like Arin.....you're REALLY not showing it here. More and more people will vote for the throwing up one (or something worse) if you keep overreacting.

Posted by Leia on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 07:41
Itas ok, as long as nobody

Itas ok, as long as nobody is really mad like yesterday's little act. How about this,how about everybody says their last few comments on this subject, and leave it like a broken toy.

Posted by Alison on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 09:55
Yup. I laughed too. And I

Yup. I laughed too. And I love that comment you put, Kyle! XD

Prunes are just big raisins. -Me

Posted by Camille on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 08:11
Okay, I'll admit I'm sorry,

Okay, I'll admit I'm sorry, but every time I look at that, I crack up.

Posted by The Black Mask ... on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 08:15
How about this, just cancel

How about this, just cancel your votes and just leave it behind. If your so angry how about putting up a story on how bad Arin is! Go ahead be my guest1 I am out of Arin ideas anyway for today. I am gonna go get some coffee hang on

Posted by Alison on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 09:59
You drink coffee?!?! My mom

You drink coffee?!?! My mom doesn't let me but only sometimes... Last time I drank hers when she wasn't looking, and it tasted seriously gross... Ugh...-_-

<~*Savanna/GermanNinjaToast*~>

Posted by Stellarer Schrei on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 10:02
haha, I add tons of sugar.

haha, I add tons of sugar.

Posted by Lily09 on Thu, 08/05/2010 - 14:03