/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ which story should i write/post here?? | KidPub Press //
which story should i write/post here??

which story should i write/post here??

the plots are described in the comments!
0% (0 votes)
plot 1
33% (2 votes)
plot 2
33% (2 votes)
plot 3
33% (2 votes)
plot 4
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 6
okay so gonna preface this

okay so gonna preface this by saying that all of these are set in the same world for which there has already been...a lot of worldbuilding. simple idea, the world is split into 13 Houses, one for each month (more on that below) corresponding to a constellation, and these houses are really important and shit. 

plot 1 :the basic premise is that the calender is a little different, with each month being a lunar cycle and so every once in a while you get a thirteenth month. during this time monsters and fair folk and whatnot come out from under the hills unless an elaborate ritual is done. also the main area where the world is set is this little peninsula and there is an island right off it. theyve warred for a while, cool, now the mainland (ruled by twelve kings, one for each house(shh dont talk about the 13th) controls the island. also, every so often someone with island blood is born with the mark of a constellation over their throat. if this is the case, they are taken as a posession of the crowns. they are also the only ones that are able to complete this ritual not awakening, so they get sent off to the island and split into groups of twelve, and each of these groups of twelve is sent to one of twelve islands off the coast where one of the main sleepers lies, and then they have to not wake them up and keep them safely under the hill. each of them in these groups has a specific role assigned to them by the constellation on their throat. now needless to say, because this is a book, eventually this stops going so well and some shit goes down involving mutiny and the constellations and magic and shit. yay

plot 2: so people have to join these houses during the month that they correspond to, and during this month every member of the house has to be in the capital city of said house unless they have a pardon. so during this month, someone sets fire to the house of the crown! meanwhile, theres a whole little building of like outcasts and kids and some adults who dont really have anywhere to go, many of them dont have a house, and one of them finds the royal daughter on the street and takes her to said house. her whole motive for doing this is that she is living in the city/country illegally and really really would like to be a citizen. this motley crew and some other people they accidentally rope in have to figure out who killed this girls family and how to get her back in power before someone figures out shes still alive

plot 3: the world is divided into two halves: west of the rift and east of the rift. the rift is this huge fucking chasm filled with monsters and shit and you can....sort of see to the other side, but not really. people on the west side (where they have the whole house system and constellation weirdness and shit) tend to think of those on the other side as subhuman, and vice versa. anyway its impossible to cross it, except there is this little passage in the north that you can cross during the twelve days when the sun doesnt set (this is where you say: nola. stop with the twelve thing) otherwise you will become a shadow creature! that is in general what will happen to you if you fuck with the rift. so its super dangerous and because it is some people want to do exactly that! you see, they are criminals/runaways and would really like to not die please! except they might either way. so theres that. 

plot 4: it is...not good for you if you dont have a house. hard to get jobs, to be allowed entrance into any nice place ever, generally treated like shit by people who falsely think that they are superior. a lot of it is just really dumb. anyway, some people get fed up with this and decide to do an absolutely stupid thing and create an evil army of shadow creatures through dark magic in order to take down the house system, which, fair,i guess, but still, no. anyway the main bad guy is this girl and her brother is having none of it and so he ends up trying to warm people of whats going on and sorta wins his way into the favor of this royal family and their alongside warrior family (a little complicated but i promise its planned out) and they have to try and stop his dumbass sister before she kills everyone! 

anyway so some of these are better planned than others, and all of them need work but i need help figuring out which one actually sounds the most interesting because i cant keep splitting my time between them all. if people vote and theres interest i'll actually try and finish one and i'll post it as i go!! 

Posted by Swallowtail on Sun, 07/01/2018 - 22:28
hEAVEN AND EARTH THEY'RE ALL

hEAVEN AND EARTH THEY'RE ALL SO GOOD

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* Revival on Tue, 07/03/2018 - 09:24
thanks so much!! yeah i like

thanks so much!! yeah i like them all but i seriously need to choose one and just stick with it haha

Posted by on Tue, 07/03/2018 - 11:49
placeholder comment so i

placeholder comment so i remember to read this

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by yaminingyou on Sat, 07/07/2018 - 15:28
thanks ena!!!!

thanks ena!!!!

Posted by on Sat, 07/07/2018 - 15:42
here are links to first

here are links to first chapters of the stories!

plot idea 1: https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/constellation-book-chapter-one-3098162233

plot idea 2: https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/book-idea-2-chapter-one-3098162237

the other two will be posted once i write them :)

Posted by swallowtail on Fri, 07/20/2018 - 16:47