/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Who is your favorite Pretty Little Liars character? | KidPub Press //
Who is your favorite Pretty Little Liars character?

Aria Montgomery
0% (0 votes)
Emily Fields
33% (1 vote)
Hanna Marin
0% (0 votes)
Spencer Hastings
67% (2 votes)
Total votes: 3
i dont watch it and you

i dont watch it and you should not ether. it is a bad show and i can not believe that you would watch it . it is one of the worst shows and i think that you should be ashamed at yourself for watching it or writing a poll i am very madabout it. i cant even believe they would make a show like that!!!!!!!! anyone that watches that kind of stuff is BAD! bye

Posted by christianity on Sun, 03/17/2013 - 14:42
How can someone be bad just

How can someone be bad just for watching a TV show? The show may be bad, but that doesn't make the person watching it bad.

Posted by Sir Boredom (Owen) on Sun, 03/17/2013 - 16:05
i know. i did not mean to

i know. i did not mean to write that. i truly am!!frown

Posted by christianity on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:27
I'm sorry that you're mad

I'm sorry that you're mad about this poll, but how would you know that is a bad show without watching it? My parents approve of me watching it, so I don't see how it could harm me in any way. And you can't say that everyone that watches it is bad. That's an insult to me. I'm sorry if I insulted you in any way, though. :( I don't think I can delete it, anyways.

-Kaley :) :D :P

"...I stop and look at the cabin, remembering the tragic and life-changing past of this very place....This is where everything began." -From my book, The Camping Game

Posted by Aria Montgomery... on Sun, 03/17/2013 - 17:15
I am sorry. i should not

I am sorry. i should not have said that . i was just in a bad mood and wasn't realizing what i was writing. i do not have the right to do that or tthe right to call you bad. will you ever forgive me? please?!

Posted by kaelaurgrace on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:25
Sure. I believe in

Sure. I believe in forgiveness.

-Kaley :) :D :P

Posted by Kaley <3 on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 16:08
To this 'christianity'

To this 'christianity' person:

Little trolls, little trolls everywhere. Scarcely realising life is not a little game to play, just pulling strings and watching angry messages fly in. It's about as clever and funny as jumping out of a plane without a parachute. So get over yourself, put your ego to the side, and grow up. Of course, this message should entertain you quite a bit so it is probably the only response I will give you, put please note I shall be watching you and if this behaviour persists will be making a formal complaint.

I was going to do something humorous, thought-provoking and fascinating for my signature, but whyever would I do that when I can drive you all insane with something like this?

Posted by rebecca on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:14
i am so so so sorry that i

i am so so so sorry that i offended you. like i said to kaley , i was in a mad mood and now i am sorry. i wish i had not have said that . sorry again! i really am. she is not a bad person at all. i am not the judge.

Posted by kaelaurgrace on Mon, 03/18/2013 - 15:24
I'm sorry, also, but for

I'm sorry, also, but for very different reasons. Firstly, I don't understand what your rampages that have come to my attention are about, so unless you can prove otherwise, you shall be considered a troll. And secondly, bad moods don't excuse rude and obnoxious behaviour. I've learnt this the hard way. One last thing, please sort out your grammar. Capital letters do exist! 

Posted by Acinonyx jubatu... on Tue, 03/19/2013 - 01:35
You have no right to tell

You have no right to tell people to watch or not to watch anything. It's there own choice. Don't be so bigoted.

Fear cuts deeper than swords~Syrio Forel / Arya Stark.

Posted by Dracarys (Lauren) on Tue, 03/19/2013 - 04:27
I've crossed some sort of

I've crossed some sort of line haven't I?

Posted by Acinonyx jubatu... on Tue, 03/19/2013 - 12:14
Not you. christianity. (Has

Not you. christianity. (Has no idea whether to capitalise this word or not because his/her username is spelled like that)

Posted by Dracarys (Lauren) on Wed, 03/20/2013 - 06:07
it's all right

it's all right christanity. smiley

I don't watch the showw either.

Posted by Jill on Sun, 09/22/2013 - 18:07