/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ 10 things to do when your bored | KidPub Press //
10 things to do when your bored

10 things to do when your bored

Posted March 11th, 2019 by Roisin_D

by Roisin
in Cork

March 11th, 2019

Hi these are a couple of things to do when your bored[mostly used to annoy siblings]

1.Go into your brothers /sisters room while the're in there and go poking in their stuff [be careful annoys some people alot]

2.Prertend the person next to you in school is invisable ask some friends to join in if wanted

3.Start screaming at a random time in front of your friends or siblings and say mouse I saw a mouse start to wave your arms around like a lunatice to scare the crap out of them

4.Stare at somewhone from another class and pull a face till they turn around

5.Ask your siblings do they want some of your dessert if they say yes take a big piece of it and give them a crumb and eat the rest in their face [also be carefull high level that they'll tell]

6.Sit down and listen to a random song and mererise the lyrics

7.Put on headphones and pretend to listen to music then start screaming out the lyrics

8.Get pants that streach alot but a pillow in the pants get your moms bra and stuff it with socks and pretend to be a Karadashian [personal fave]

9.Find a random book and look at the pictures and make memes out of them

10.In a library when it goes completly silenty scream out HOLLY COW and act shocked

Thats it for this time bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

See more stories by Roisin
xxPheonixa12xx KK gurl but

xxPheonixa12xx

KK gurl but srsly

number 6: mererise?

Posted by Ava on Mon, 03/11/2019 - 14:46
Darn it take this in mind I

Darn it take this in mind I can't spellsad

Posted by Roisin on Tue, 03/12/2019 - 03:39