/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ 17 things to do in the movie theater when you are bored and the movie stinks | KidPub Press //
17 things to do in the movie theater when you are bored and the movie stinks

Posted August 26th, 2018 by chicken123

November 8th, 2018

1. Throw popcorn at random people's heads

2. Sigh really loud over and over again

3. If you want to leave, make a bunch of noise, until you get kicked out

4. Say you have to go to the bathroom and be gone half the movie

5. Say you have to go to the bathroom, and come back in and sit in the wrong row and pretend that you didn't notice until somebody says something

6. Make really annoying noises

7. Start laughing at a really depressing scene and don't stop

8. Make an excuse to get up, then walk down the aisle and poke everybody that you can reach (careful with this one, you could get in big trouble)

9. Make an excuse to get up, then just run up and down the aisle until you can't run any more or somebody tells you to stop

10. Switch seats in empty OR occupied aisles every five seconds

11. Eat all of the popcorn so that nobody else gets any

12. Walk into the wrong movie and insist that its the right one, and don't leave until it starts

13. Walk up to one of the workers and say that you peed your pants, and if they looked panicked, laugh and tell them you're kidding

14. Ask for free refills every ten minutes

15. When you leave, spend a long time running around, then a while running around in the parking lot

16. Spill popcorn on someone's lap then when you go to pick it up spill even more

17. Make really weird noises

Let me know how it goes in the comments!