/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Alem’s First Yearaversary!! (And last day of school) | KidPub Press //
Alem’s First Yearaversary!! (And last day of school)

Posted June 7th, 2018 by alemye10

by /alem/
in what?? “The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.”

June 7th, 2018

Okay. So. Woah. It’s my first yearaversary! Why does it feel like I joined yesterday? Am I really sure I joined June 7th, 2017? Hold on. One sec. Lemme check. Okay.

Looks like I did. Huh. That’s weird. Don’t you think? I still feel new. Which I guess I technically am. Well anyways. I need to stop using these really short sentences. Honestly though. I mean really. AUGH.

I would like to say many thank yous, although I won’t do them individually because that a) takes too long, and b) I don’t want to leave anybody out because I’m forgetful like that. But KP has helped me mature in so many ways. Although I’ve seen my best KP friends suddenly leave, I will still remember that there is hope for KP, and the people on it now are going to make our KP hopes come true.

Okay so, I was 10, almost 11 when I joined. I had just finished fifth grade and was going into sixth grade, which in my district was the last grade in elementary school. For seventh grade, I’m moving to middle school, where my team supposedly gives a lot of homework and I might not have as much time but I will stay on KP and I will continue to write. I can’t forget this summer which I will say I’m going on vacation this Saturday and won’t be coming back till the 26th so that’s that. Now you know why I might not be on here for a little bit. Maybe I’ll write an essay on vacay. Get it? Essay on vaycay? It rhymes? Haha? Okay scratch that.

Um, can I tell you a story? Okay I will. It’s about how I found KP. I don’t think anybody’s reading to way down here but if you Are comment how you found out about KP! So basically, I heard about some writing blogs and I wanted to find a simple website I could do that kinda thing on. I did some research with my mom and KP was on a list on some website. And viola. What do you think of my really cool, outstanding, exciting, suspenseful story on how I came to be on KP!?!? I know right.

Okay I got to go. But, uh thanks. I mean it. To everybody. KP isn’t always exactly the way it should be but I still love this place, and I hope I’m here to stay. I might just set a date on my calendar for June 7th, 2019. Byyyyyye! I mean like, bye from this passus, not my KP career (thankfully).

:)

See more stories by /alem/
Happy yearaversary! I hope

Happy yearaversary! I hope you have a fun second year on KP. :)

So here's how I found KP: My mother was looking for companies that publish books for kids. Since I write a lot, she figured I'd make a book or two sometime and need a publisher. She found this site, showed me it, and asked me if I wanted to join. Of course, I said yes. I wouldn't be here now otherwise!

My story is sooo intense. wink

Posted by Nunya B. on Thu, 06/07/2018 - 06:45
Thanks! Oh cool, both

Thanks!
Oh cool, both stories are sooooooo stunningly breathtaking!!
__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by /alem/ on Thu, 06/07/2018 - 12:11
Happy yearaversary~ and

Happy yearaversary~ and here's to many more

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by puppetmaster on Thu, 06/07/2018 - 09:51
Thank you!!!

Thank you!!! :)
__________
- Beatrix Potter

Happy yearaversary!

Happy yearaversary!

Posted by Perry on Thu, 06/07/2018 - 19:25
Wow omg PERRY! Thank you so

Wow omg PERRY! Thank you so much!
__________
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by /alem/ on Thu, 06/07/2018 - 21:51
Happy yearasvery!! I hope

Happy yearasvery!! I hope you continue to have many more! :)

I found KP bc my mom saw it on some list of writing websites or kids or something lol

Posted by Luna {semi-hiatus} on Fri, 06/08/2018 - 12:29
Thanks!! :)

Thanks!! :) same
__________
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by /alem/ on Fri, 06/15/2018 - 10:52
sorryimlateohmygod HAPPY

sorryimlateohmygod

HAPPY YEARAVERSERY

Posted by henlo it's sy on Sun, 06/10/2018 - 14:39
I’m later but

I’m later but THANKS!
__________
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by /alem/ on Fri, 06/15/2018 - 10:53