/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Alexis Rodestyle Mysteries: The Mystery of the Murder in the Morrison Home. | KidPub Press //
Alexis Rodestyle Mysteries: The Mystery of the Murder in the Morrison Home.

Posted April 9th, 2019 by wolflover37

by Allison
in Tennessee

April 19th, 2019

I was walking to work, keeping a low profile, as always. I, Alexis Rodestyle, is always ready to solve yet another mystery.

I was doing paper work in my office. Ring! I answered the phone. "Hello?" I answered. "HELP," cried a startled woman. "I HEARD SCREAMING SO I WENT TO CHECK ON MY SON, AND HE WAS SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!" "Mrs., calm down. What's you're name?" I asked. "Hill. Hill Morrison." she answered. "Okay Hill, what's your son's name?" I asked. "Ian." she sniffled. I headed to her house immedietly. In the living room, there he was, dead. Seeing him reminded me of my son. He had died. My eyes welled up with tears, but I did not cry. I had to be strong. "Do you have camera's?" I asked. "Yes." Hill answered.

After seeing the camera's I found my suspects. Opening my notebook, I wrote: Kole S., Hans M.,Mitchell C., and Lotta C.

At home I drew sketches of my suspects. "Babe," Anthony, my husband asked, "What's wrong?" "I am dealing with a mystery to find out who killed a little boy named Ian," I answered, "And that reminded me of Tristan." "Oh, honey, you know your pregnant, we'll have another kid." he responded.

I immedidatly headed to Kole's home.

"Hello, how are you today?" I asked. "Oh, if you need to find out who killed Ian, my nephew, It was Lotta and Mitchell C." he responded. "Those crooks." he muttered. "I'll check in with them. Thank you!" I said.

I didn't mind asking Hans. Arriving at Lotta and Mitchell's house, they were smoking. "Hey pregnant lady." Lotta sneered. I asked," Did ya'll kill a little boy?" " GET OUTTA HERE!!!!" they shouted.

It was Lotta and Mitchell. They were sentenced in prison. For. 20. years

See more stories by Allison
SORRY FOR THE GRAY WRITING.

SORRY FOR THE GRAY WRITING. IT MUST BE A GLITCH CAUSE WHEN I TYPED IT WAS BLUE

Posted by Allison on Tue, 04/09/2019 - 18:42