/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ To all the writers :) | KidPub Press //
To all the writers :)

To all the writers :)

Posted June 19th, 2020 by infinitywriter

infinitywriter's picture
by Tumbling Rainbow (Grace)
in Utah

June 19th, 2020

Hello all you beautiful people!

None of you probably know me. I joined KidPub in 2012 when I was 11. Can you believe that? Now I am 18 and considered an adult by some people, which is really weird. I just spent about an hour going through old posts because I can't sleep and WOW. I remember the days when KidPub was flourishing! We really were a family and I had so much fun. If by chance any of my old KP friends do the same thing I did and happen to see this, hello! I love you all and hope you are doing amazingly. <3 Y'all helped me through some drama as a kid and I have loved going through your kind words.

And to all the kiddos on here who are active, keep doing what you are doing! Build each other up and write whatever you want to! Enjoy this time of life. Use your words for good and to have fun. You have more of an influence than you think. ;)

Much love,

Grace (infinitywriter)

See more stories by Tumbling Rainbow (Grace)
Hey It's my Fire Dragon 74 I

Hey It's my Fire Dragon 74

I don't know you personly but I saw you on jacks friend list (Along with me (Olivia) )

I'm one of those kiddos still left on Kidpub

Thanks a ton for that incouragement

Remember to read Revenge & Greeting chapters eight and nine!

Posted by Olivinat on Fri, 06/19/2020 - 09:51
Hey I love you! we had a

Hey I love you! we had a good run babey!

-esther

Posted by Esther on Sat, 06/20/2020 - 23:38
Thank you for putting this

Thank you for putting this on here

Posted by Dani on Sun, 06/21/2020 - 10:37
yo yo sometimes I drift on

yo yo sometimes I drift on here to reminisce and it’s so lovely to see familiar names and smile a little. thanks for posting. KidPub and the community we built here really will always feel deeply special to me.
<3

Posted by Elias on Thu, 10/08/2020 - 17:41