/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ This arc will end on new years! Enjoy the story while you can (8 days left) | KidPub Press //
This arc will end on new years! Enjoy the story while you can (8 days left)

Posted December 23rd, 2020 by ElizieAngelina

December 23rd, 2020

~A young girl is trapped in the walls of a building and must escape. But she only has 8 days.~

Episode 1:

I wake up in a bulding. Where am I? I swore I was just in my bed last night. 7 girls chatter in the room. They notice me and run to

my side. "You're awake," one girl says. I'm so confused. I ask, "Hello. What's your name." The girl looks shocked and says, "We

are never to reveal our names. We will drop dead if we do." I nod and say, "So what do you refer to yourselves as?"

"We call ourselves Girl B, Girl D, stuff like that," the girl says. "I am girl B, and you are Girl A." I'm confused again and ask, "Why

is no one Girl A yet?" Girl B replies, "Visitors are called Girl A. Unless they're a boy." We say our hellos, and later, I get the 

information down on the girls (At the end of the episode it shows the information). But when we are eating dinner, We hear a loud

shriek. We run to where it is coming from. Girl H is dead on the floor. "Oh no!" Girl D yells. "How do we get out of here? I'm scared!"

Girl G yells. "Guys, there are no doors nor windows. We can't get out." This erupts into all the girls crying, and Girl B says, "Don't

take that the wrong way! We can break out of the walls!" They all stop crying. We do need to get out of here and fast.

Girl A: Alive

Girl B: Alive

Girl C: Alive

Girl D: Alive

Girl E: Alive

Girl F: Alive

Girl G: Alive

Girl H: Deceased

End of episode 1!