/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ashby and the Top 10 Worst Things About Me | KidPub Press //
Ashby and the Top 10 Worst Things About Me

Posted January 4th, 2019 by JJKingInc

by hector-mae{HawkEye}
in sane. Enough said.

January 4th, 2019

Hey everybody!

I know this is short, so please let me know immediately if you think this is clogging and I should take it down.

I saw the name Ashby on a baby naming website (gotta love'em for naming characters!!) and the first line of this popped into my head.

The rest is history.

I think I might write something later that combines the two characters and writing styles of Changeling and Ashby-- that would be interesting.

Anyway, have a great day!

Stay zesty,

Hawkeye

I’m Ashby and my name doesn’t even make the Top 10 Worst Things About Me.

Here’s a quick breakdown.

-Worst Thing #10: I’m a classic faerie blessing-turned-curse. Good ol’ Pappy traded his moral compass for the success of his posterity, and here I am, richer than you’ll ever be and as blind to the binary of good and evil as my pop.

-Worst Thing #9: I’m missing my left pinky and

-Worst Thing #8: I completely forgot what happened to it.

-Worst Thing #7: I once gave a kid a gold piece to start a riot at the coronation.

-Worst Thing #6: I left my teenaged wife two towns ago and I haven’t looked back. Every now and again I think of her, but to be honest, I don’t recall what she looks like.

-Worst Thing #5: Sometimes my eyes face different directions.

-Worst Thing #4: The revolution might be my fault but I genuinely have no idea. Really, a lot of things could be my fault.

-Worst Thing #3: I am entirely and completely unashamed of all of the things that are likely my fault.

-Worst Thing #2: The world could burn and I’d still be laughing.

-Worst Thing #1: I’m a peddler of Bad Decisions, ½ Price If You’re Blackout Drunk.

See more stories by hector-mae{HawkEye}
I like this!  It's cool how

I like this!  It's cool how you just found a random name off the internet and decided to make this.  :)

Posted by starlight (luna) on Fri, 01/04/2019 - 20:21
humour and character

humour and character development in one post. Nice. I think I'd like Ashby as a character, depending on how (his?) arc went. Also Ashby is a cool name. 

#5 creates a derp face and I cannot unsee it. 

"Woah, I'm gonna lie low Smoke in my hand, oh Lying awake in my hotel bed..." - Barns Courtney

Posted by Unclever Re on Sat, 01/05/2019 - 02:06
I'm jealous that you can

I'm jealous that you can look at a name and come up with a character that vivid. I think this is great (definitely not clogging)

/and here you are living despite it all/

Posted by Sachi on Sat, 01/12/2019 - 02:06