//
blood and tears

blood and tears

Posted January 8th, 2017 by ladybug

by flooficorn
in the unknown

January 8th, 2017

i have to cut deeper
deeper than your words did

maybe the blood
maybe the tears

will make you care

again

See more stories by flooficorn
In my opinion, writing short

In my opinion, writing short poems like this is really difficult. But somehow you managed to do it! Great job!

Do you know what Angelica said, when she read what you'd done? She said: "You've married and Icarus. He's flown to close to the sun."

Posted by I'mPossible on Mon, 01/09/2017 - 08:21
(No subject)

<3

Posted by scabbard on Mon, 01/09/2017 - 15:02
this a very potent poem,

this a very potent poem, especially because it is so short. You've crammed a lot of meaning and emotion into it. 

p.s. my contact tab is always open and judgement free if you want to talk to someone

I am a writer, therefore, I am not sane. -Edgar Allen Poe

Posted by StickyNotesRe on Mon, 01/09/2017 - 15:41
thanks

thanks

Posted by ladybug on Mon, 01/09/2017 - 16:15
Hey my perfect beautiful

Hey my perfect beautiful ladybug. Idk if I know you really well or anything but listen to me: you are legit so precious to me. Seriously tho please believe you mean so much you are breathtaking and sweet and perfect and I've never even met u but god I know I promise. I still struggle with the same darkness you've got going for you, and I know more than most that it's really really hard to stop. It is. But you are so worth it. Please please please contact me ok if you need me. Like for any reason at all. Like if you are crying wt 3 am, go for it. Or if u had ur first kiss and need to squeal about it lik !!!! I so want to hear it!!!! Okay ily please know. Ur loved.

----
love life and peace out <3

Posted by la la land {esther} on Mon, 01/09/2017 - 23:17