/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Bloody Shame | KidPub Press //
Bloody Shame

Bloody Shame

Posted November 22nd, 2018 by EllaBella10

by Ella
in Washington

November 24th, 2018

“The blood, the stress, the shame. The blood, the stress, the shame” I wake up to hear that every day turn to my doll and she has one of her fingers over her mouth. My moms friend is a doll collector which kinda freaks me out and from the start I new something well just wasn’t right. For my eleventh birthday I received four new jeans five new shirts and three new pairs of shoes and one bloody doll. That doll has always chanted something and I know that it may seem weird but I like it she tells me what will happen. “We are all in it together” that’s my doll said today but when I went to eat breakfast I saw her my doll standing in the door with a knife she threw it and hit my mom. “How could you do this to her I HATE YOU you stupid doll you’re a monster.

***

Lying in my bed I hear the sirens roaring downstairs I hear the police and I hear ambulance people rushing my mother into the ambulance it’s not night time yet but I’m gonna try to go to bed wake and hope this was all a terrible nightmare. “Mom” “Mom”
“MOOOOOOOOM” Ahhhhhhhh that was me screaming because my dreams have been harassing me. Ever since my doll stabed my mom I have had this dream and in this dream my mom is falling, there a black hole in space and I need to save
her and my doll is there and when I think I have her (my mom) my doll kicks my hand my mom falls in then my doll says “just you and me will live happily ever after.” Still in my bed haven’t come out for three days starving and thirsty but I have my phone I’ve been calling the hospital every day since the incident and I haven. AHHHHHHHHH who is this doll what dose she want with me? She has a knife so im not going to ask questions! A doll has kidnaped me but she looks very similar to my doll like it’s from the same creature I mean creator. “Were is she. We’re is she” a group of about twelve dolls stamper out “Were is who?” I ask then they all gave me a note that said “our creator”. ABCDEFG bloody dolls are chasing me one is red one smells like poo one is tieing up my shoes ABCDEFG I hope I can live another week! “After what she has done to us it’s time for payback” said one doll. “The whole reason we tied you up is because you know the creator of us we need to kill her she’s bad like murders people bad.” “ARE YOU CRAZY I WILL NOT SACRIFICE SOMEONES LIFE BECAUSE YOU THINK SHE BAD!” I scream. “ she programmed Jazzie (my doll) to stab your mother she never wanted to” said one “we are actually humans she trapped us in dolls bodies. “We were once living people just like you Josie but one night a doll came killed all of us and took Miindys body and made it look like she was Miindy then put are dead souls into dolls.” “Ok so let me get this straight you are all humans.” Yes” they all said “she also cut us up that’s why we are bloody so coul you please wipe the dry blood of please” Megan asked hopefully “Okay” I said. Ok so I wrote a list of the human dolls names just so you know there are 12 human dolls.

1. Megan
2. Miindy
3. Jazzie
4. Rose
5. Avery
6. Blare
7. Kelly
8. Bailey
9. Peggy
10. Maddie
11. Paris
12. Polly
“Let’s go” I say to them as I finish wiping the blood of now they are not bloody dolls! “Your helping us?” Paris asks I nod my head “she doesn’t live far I’ll distract her at her door well you sneak in then KILL her afermitive” they all nod. “Once we kill her we will be human again.” Says Polly but it sounds like she’s crying tears of joy.
***
We are at her house it is happening I am talking to her write now and in five four three two one she is dead and standing behind her are twelve very nice looking eleven year olds. They all look at me crying tears of joy run up to me and give me a big hug but they all look sick oh ya they haven’t eaten in three months. Now I’m crying tears of joy because the hospital called my mom is coming home tomorrow. I guess story’s can have a happily ever afters after all.

The End

See more stories by Ella
First story hope you like

First story hope you like it.

Posted by Ella on Thu, 11/22/2018 - 20:42
Cool story! I'm a fan of

Cool story! I'm a fan of horror so this was nice to read. 

You're missing some punctuation though, for instance, the first dialogue should read;

"The blood, the stress, the shame. The blood, the stress, the shame," 

Also, it's better to spell out numbers like so; "For my eleventh birthday I recieved four new jeans..."

Hope you write more in the future!

"They say before you start a war/ you better know what you're fighting for" ~ Angel with a Shotgun; The Cab

Posted by Unclever Re on Fri, 11/23/2018 - 04:31
Me: KidPub needs more

Me: KidPub needs more members
Also Me: there's an Ella now

Hi Ella, welcome! Because it's December, I'm officially a 3 year member! I spend most of my time on the WB. Go on there, because it is SO MUCH FUN! I remember when I was a new member and I honestly never thought I would use the WB. Then I did.

Nice story!

Your bean from 2015,
Kayla

________________________________
Click me and see what happens.
Nothing did.
That's that.

Ron: The spiders... they want me to tap dance. And I don't wanna tap dance!
Harry: You tell those spiders Ron.

Because Harry Potter never gets old.

Posted by the lettuce sto... on Sat, 12/08/2018 - 19:57