/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Boarding School, short story | KidPub Press //
Boarding School, short story

Boarding School, short story

Posted October 28th, 2021 by ElizieAngelina

October 28th, 2021

The clunky truck pulled up to a somewhat run-down orphanage. Stella awoke with a start. "Where am I?" she wondered. The thing was, something felt...kind of itchy. She looked down,

and couldn't believe what she saw- she was wearing a blue blazer, plaid skirt, dark blue ribbon- and that wasn't even her style. She wanted to scream "GET ME OUT OF THIS!" but she

knew she couldn't. Other girls wearing Stella's uniforms woke up too. Suddenly, she heard a man say, "All right, girls, get. I've driven you to your school." Stella almost bailed when she'd

heard "school." She never liked it, the girls at her school were rich and snobby, the teachers had no mind of a conversation, and if somebody was against kids they'd treat them like a 

prayer book.

But then, it all was coming together.

The last thing she remembered was being dragged into a truck by her arms, followed by shouting and yelling. All that trauma nearly hit her like a hurricane, and she seemed to be so

wound up in her thoughts that she might have not heard more "GET!" from the man. As quickly as she could Stella hopped out of the truck, with the other girls. Their hands were behind

their backs, and Stella was about to make a joke about the army, but she couldn't. Suddenly, the front door opened.

KRR-ACK!

Stella chuckled.

The old woman behind the door was wearing a frilly white dress, and almost scowled when she heard Stella's chuckle. She carried a yardstick around, and before long, she said, "Hello,

girls. Welcome to Ridgewood Boarding School. You are here because you may have failed school, you've been mouthy, or you just want to learn more. In that case, I'll make sure you 

have all the information you need to know. You are not to talk, not just yet. To let you know how this place works, breakfast will be at 7-8 am. Study hall consists of math, reading, and 

is from 8:30- 10:30 am. From that point, you may have free time. You can do anything (don't leave boarding school grounds), and that will be from 10:30- 12 pm. You get the picture.

Any questions?" 

Stella saw a small girl raise her hand.

"Will we have to clean clothes?"

The old woman said, "Ah. Good question. That actually remains to be seen. Now, you may head inside."

Still holding their hands behind their backs, the girls walked into the school, along with Stella.

END. IF YOU WANT MORE THEN TELL ME

Please do write

Please do write more 

Magically, Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 10/29/2021 - 00:26
YES _________________________

YES

___________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Fri, 10/29/2021 - 09:41