/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The boy i met last night | KidPub Press //
The boy i met last night

The boy i met last night

Posted February 13th, 2018 by Ninasilverrose

by Nina
in British Columbia

February 13th, 2018

The tangled branches of pine trees blocked out what little light the moon provided, causing dark, long shadows in the silent forest.

Yet deeper in, there came silent whimpers as if from a distance; but it was merely echoes that caused this dramatic effect.

Perched by a nearby tree, there sat the source of the whimpers; a boy lay against the tree roots and was bawling his eyes out. 

He looked up, wiping his eyes with dirty, black hands, and i saw his eyes; a brilliant blue, which stood out with his feirce dark brown hair. 

I kneeled to his height and scanned his helpless face, and i found my hand wandering to his hair, which curled in tangles. 

He aat first flinched under my touch and i thought of perhaps withdrawing my hand; but then he glared at me with those feirce and detemined blue eyes, and so i couldn't resist and ruffled his hair. 

This seemed to have calmed him, for the tension left his eyes, and now there lay only exhaustion under the feirce and wild mask he wore.

" Why do you weep, c,hild?" I asked gently, for i worried greatly for the beautiul boy. 

It took him a moment to gather his strengh to speak; and when he did, his voice was rough and hoarse, but sing song all the same; so i figures his throat must have been sore from weeping and so i listened with interest, and my heart fluttered at the story he put together and weaved, and so i held him as he dozed off, finally at ease, and looked at his silent and pale face under the moonlight which seemed to glow. 

His body felt cool to the touch, and so i put him down and stroked his gentle face, and bid him farewell.

See more stories by Nina
Wonderfull! By the way your

Wonderfull! By the way your Latin correct?

Posted by Cherith on Wed, 02/14/2018 - 14:37
No. Why?

No. Why?

Posted by Nina on Thu, 02/15/2018 - 21:10
I don't know...I reckon Nina

I don't know...I reckon Nina sounds Latin to me.

Posted by mischief on Fri, 02/16/2018 - 14:31
Oh. Well i am actually half

Oh. Well i am actually half canadia and british

Posted by Nina on Fri, 02/16/2018 - 15:30