/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Boys SUCK! [No offense] [swearing included] | KidPub Press //
Boys SUCK! [No offense] [swearing included]

Posted March 5th, 2019 by pheonixa12

in Cork

March 5th, 2019

Boys Suck! At least the ones in primary school do.Not all of them are horrible but in my class there are three boys.I am going to chgange the names for privacy reasons but they will be similar to the real names. Let's call them......Rual......Joseph.....And Charles....Now they aren't THAT bad but they can be very annoying.Especially Charles...I often get into roasting matches with him on the bus home...Oh I forgot to mention that they take the same bus home that I do....They normally sit near the back and me and my friend,Let's call her Eliza, usually sit in the seats, I'm not sure if they are on every school bus but still, you know how near the back of the bus there is and emergency exit door in like a pit,and how there is two seats kind of behind the pit?It probably sound weird but still....Anyway me and Eliza normally sit there or at the seats acrosss from them.So we are close enough to get in roasting battles with the three pieces of sh~t but not so close as to be able to talk to them..Now Charles is funny I'll give him that but he can be a real jerk....At the back of the bus a lot of swearing happens so if we do talk then most of the words are '' FUCK YOU YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT'' and ''NO!FUCK YOU YOU UGLY BITCH'' Now it's not as severe as that [usually] but w don't talk rationally unless we are in the classroom.

Next reason that boys suck...........SIBLINGSSSSSS...I am the youngest in my family and I have 2 older brothers.I realize that siblings fight but.....Hang on this is for another story

Ok moral of everything you've read here: Most boys are pieces of shit

Oh and my apoligies for the swearing just that it's lent tommorow and I'm giving up swearing