/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ A Call to Attention: A Notice About Clogging | KidPub Press //
A Call to Attention: A Notice About Clogging

Posted November 1st, 2012 by Derk4theBest

by Jace X. Anders
in solace

November 2nd, 2012

It has come to my--and several other Kidpub-ers attentions' that clogging has become more and more of an issue over the past year or so. Perry himself has said that the NSP [Newest Stories Posted] is for stories only, and not anything but such. A definition, you ask? "Clogging is when someone intentionally posts things that aren't considered 'writing' (aka, a post that isn't a story/poem/book review/etc.). For example, if I were to post something on the NSP (Newest Story Page) that only said, 'Hi guys! Today I ate a pancake for dinner,' it would be clogging. People don't like it because it pushes the stories that people worked hard on down to the second page of the NSP, which not many people tend to click on."  a quote from our very own Jesterboy, a member of Kidpub whom is known for hsi reputation of posting stories, and mainly only such on the NSP. For a response has been felt by many that there should be a set of consiquences for any member whom partakes in clogging from here, 1 November 2012 (or 11/01/12 for Americans), on out should be put forth. The consiquences--while few and parsol in effect at this time--as voted by fellow members of thsi website, are followed:

I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post.

II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all.

III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc.

IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.

Therefore, as a response to an irritation such as the topic at hand, we--several agnostic members of Kidpub--feel as if an oath should be taken to uphold the rules of above by taking this oath:

I, _____ hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me [God*].

As a formal start to this response to clogging, I shall take the first oath:

I, Jace X. Anders, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me [God*].

*The use or term of "God" within the oath is purely optional, and shall be treated as such. For no consiquence nor mention of any conitation shall be dealt to the lack or inclusion of the use/term of "God" within the oath.

See more stories by Jace X. Anders
I, _Toriluv (Victoria)____

I, _Toriluv (Victoria)____ hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me [God*].

Guess what. I've got a fever and the only cure is... MORE COWBELL! -Best of Will Ferrel, SNL

Posted by ToriLuv (Victoria) on Thu, 11/01/2012 - 23:21
I, TheAshWolf, hereby agree

I, TheAshWolf, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me Doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet Ectroi is waiting for you...

Posted by TheAshWolf on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 02:01
I, Tygerblossum, hereby

I, Tygerblossum, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me Orpa. (You don't mind Ash, do you? XD I felt like using something out of a KP story :)

All it takes is a spark...

Posted by Tygerblossum on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 01:26
O_O Eh? No, I don't mind at

O_O Eh?

No, I don't mind at all! XD I'm just surprised. And flattered. :'D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet Ectroi is waiting for you...

Posted by Ashley Briarwolf on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 02:00
Suprised? Flattered? That's

Suprised? Flattered? That's ok :3 Your book is awesome and it deserved a mention. I see you changed your's to the Doctor ;)

All it takes is a spark...

Posted by Tygerblossum on Sat, 11/03/2012 - 00:04
I, UrthWriter (Max), hereby

I, UrthWriter (Max), hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me heartstone. (Sorry, Tyger. I am copying from WOT; it's just an addictive book. :P)

* * *

We live, we die, we fight, we lie!

Posted by UrthWriter (Max) on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 02:05
O_o Wait... why are you

O_o Wait... why are you sorry?  And yes, WOT is awesome :D

All it takes is a spark...

Posted by Tygerblossum on Sat, 11/03/2012 - 00:02
I, Draconik_Blitz (Shannon),

I, Draconik_Blitz (Shannon), hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me God.

~Do not meddle with dragons, because you are crunchy and taste succulent with ketchup...

Posted by Shannon (Dracon... on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 05:04
I, CACrules,  hereby agree

I, CACrules,  hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me Perry.

CACrules :D ".....in twenty-four hours, it will be exactly one year since I had been captured." ~Anisha: Forever Gone

Posted by CACrules :D on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 06:17
  I, Jessica, hereby agree

I, Jessica, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me Tiarra. :D

Book I | Summary * Bringing Humanity Back *NEW*

*~Click here to read!~*

Posted by Jessica on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 06:55
I, MaggieMay, hereby agree

I, MaggieMay, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in this informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me [God*].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you hear voices in your head that aren't even talking to you...you're probably an author.

Posted by Frank (MaggieMay) on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 07:15
I, AbbeyBominable, hereby

I, AbbeyBominable, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me [God*]. 

Please read and enter my horror contest! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/horror-contest-please-enter-1...

Posted by AbbeyBominable on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 07:52
 I, Cathy, hereby agree to

I, Cathy, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me Ginny Weasley.  :)

Oh, and just a little spelling error: in the first paragraph, you said  "hsi" instead of "his".

Posted by hi62131 on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 18:51
I, Jesse, hereby agree to

I, Jesse, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me Dumbledore.

Posted by Jesse on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 17:07
I, Raindrops, hereby agree

I, Raindrops, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me  Santa. :)

Posted by Raindrops on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 15:18
I, Harry, hereby agree to

I, Harry, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath, so help me Frodo The Hobbit. 

Posted by ARandomWriter on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 16:45
Frodo! :P   Chocolate is

Frodo!

:P

Chocolate is good for you no matter what, as a wise person named Cherrybomb once said.

Posted by Raindrops on Sat, 12/08/2012 - 20:55
Very true. Lots of

Very true. Lots of people create clogging posts, but none of them do anything about it. They continue commenting on clogs, encouraging the clogger. No comments on the post is going to deter a clogger more than 50 comments, won't it? Exactly.

I, EpicWriter, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me God. 

This is the edge. :D In a place previously unmapped, a deserted town stands silently, void of any life...or does it? In the depths of an attic, people hide from the outside. It's time to escape Wasp Hill Valley. Join project OTHERS!

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 17:30
I, Lizzie, hereby agree to

I, Lizzie, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me Captain Jack Harkness.

____________

Think you're poor? Think you're free? Follow me! FOLLOW ME!

Posted by LizzieS on Sat, 11/03/2012 - 06:59
I, cheezemziez hereby agree

I, cheezemziez hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me [God*].

It is the quality of one's convictions that determines success, not the number of followers. -Remus John Lupin, d. May 2 1998

Posted by Squirrel (cheez... on Sun, 11/04/2012 - 05:35
This is a great idea! I

This is a great idea! I faved this and I'll put it in my sig... when I get to it. :)

I, Lydia, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath, so help me God.

-----

My awesome sig! And check out my stuff:

Multi-Contest - http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/multi-contest-prizes-20811298...

Untitled Story - http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/untitled-story-prolouge-20811...

Posted by Lydia on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 22:37
I, Sofia, hereby agree to

I, Sofia, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me [God*]. 

Sof :)

Posted by Sofia on Wed, 11/07/2012 - 02:54
I, Kat, hereby agree to the

I, Kat, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me God.

+Kat+

“Sometimes I don't get you,' I said.

She didn't even glance at me. She just smiled toward the television and said, 'You never get me. That's the whole point.”

-Looking for Alaska

Posted by Kat on Tue, 11/20/2012 - 18:25
I, Askew (Hannah) hereby

I, Askew (Hannah) hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me Nate.

"Remember those Spider-Man popsicles with the gumballs? I wish I had one of your face so I could chew your eyes out." http://operahousegirl.tumblr.com/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vfnuRV_d64 Why Bother, Allison Weiss

Posted by Mercedes on Sat, 12/08/2012 - 14:56
I, *Jill* hereby agree to

I, *Jill* hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me God.

*Jill*

Want to be a character in my new fanfic? Here's the latest update! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/character-contest-prizes-just...

Posted by HannahChen2009 on Tue, 12/25/2012 - 02:10
I, Cherrybomb, hereby agree

I, Cherrybomb, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me Vladimir.

*~Dancing in the Flames~* : http://www.kidpub.com/story/dancing-flames-2301130604

Posted by Theridion (Cher... on Tue, 12/25/2012 - 17:16
VLADIMIR, you say?

VLADIMIR, you say? 8^D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet Ectroi is waiting for you...

Posted by Ashie Dashie Ke... on Tue, 12/25/2012 - 17:40
YESH. 8D XD I had no idea

YESH. 8D

XD I had no idea what to do, so Vladimir it was. (and he can be pretty persuasive...o_o...XD)

Posted by Theridion (Cher... on Tue, 12/25/2012 - 17:49
I, Garrett hereby agree to

I, Garrett hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me [God*].

The ground shakes, fire engulfs from the ground, and everyone is SEPARATED

Posted by Gårr£tt W. Çürbøw on Sat, 06/22/2013 - 00:14
I, Sofia, hereby agree to

I, Sofia, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me [God*].

We Sing~We Dance~We Steal Things

CH0C0L@TE LO\/ER

Posted by ChocolateLover on Sat, 06/22/2013 - 17:24
I, Luna Sangwa, hereby agree

I, Luna Sangwa, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me Voldemort.  (I actually don't think he'd be a very big help. Don't tell him that. XD)

And...sorry to say this, but this "story"...right here.....is pretty much considered clogging. Sorry, but I just realized that and thought I should bring it to your attention.

Poetry is a beautiful thing....

Posted by BookKitty on Tue, 06/25/2013 - 21:09
I, Lomo Lomon, hereby agree

I, Lomo Lomon, hereby agree to the consiquences of clogging [I. A warning by one member shall be given to the author of their first offense of clogging, and as soon as the author sees such, they shall immediatly delete their clogging post. II. Upon a second offense, the offender shall be friendly reminded by as many Kidpub members who partake in thsi informal contract as possible for the peroid of 3 days: from the date of the post to three days after. The author shall then delete their post, and must respond positively to all whom remind them if they wish to respond at all. III. A third and final offense shall result in ignorance of the post via lack of comments, and the next post of a story, poem, etc. by the offender for a peroid of three days from the date fo the post to three days after. After which, comments may resume on the post of the story, poem, etc. IV. Repeated offenses shall result in irritation of other members, constant nagging to stop clogging, etc.], abide and partake in them, and wish to not break my oath so help me.

Posted by Emily on Thu, 06/27/2013 - 08:51