/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Camp Lakeshine (Danganronpa inspired) (Chapter 1) (There is a pun on the ultimates in this story, try to find it) | KidPub Press //
Camp Lakeshine (Danganronpa inspired) (Chapter 1) (There is a pun on the ultimates in this story, try to find it)

Posted October 15th, 2020 by ElizieAngelina

October 15th, 2020

~Chapter 1~

"Have fun," my mom says as she walks back to the parking area. I'm left at a medium-sized log cabin, where it seems all girls are

playing. I walk inside, and one of them says, "Who needs introductions when you've got the Ultimate paper?" Another girl thrusts

a paper into my face, and I soon read it.

~Ultimates of Camp Lakeshine~

Aubrey- ultimate DJ

Charlotte- ultimate etiquette master

Mary- ultimate blanket sewer

Molly- ultimate nature troop

Laura- ultimate explorer

Audrey- ultimate anime fan

Cori- ultimate story maker

Eliza- ultimate archery master

Angelina- ultimate splatfest gamer

Mia- ultimate skater

Harper- ultimate home designer

~~~

"But I don't have an Ultimate," I say, hanging my head low.

Mary and Harper try to console me by saying, "Don't worry, you're new. I'm sure you'll gain an Ultimate."

"Besides," Audrey says, busting in, "I never really knew who I was inside from the start of arriving here."

I smile. I know I'm gonna have a fun time here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That night, we head over to the dining hall, where we sit down and take what we'll eat for the night. I grab the menu and see what

I'll enjoy:

~Menu~

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Hamburgers

Salad (Tomato, Fruit, Iceberg)

Chicken

Pizza (Pepperoni, Cheese)

Sides:

Fries

Cranberry Sauce

Berry Cup

~~~

I take a grilled cheese with the berry cup, and I dig in. The food is so delicious, I forget that every few days, there will be a killing.

(Don't worry. I didn't even know about it from the very start...)

We head back to our cabins, and I take the top bunk on a bunk bed. I sleep through the night, and I sleep peacefully. Life is

perfect here...right?