/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Camp For The Unwanted Blurb | KidPub Press //
Camp For The Unwanted Blurb

Camp For The Unwanted Blurb

Posted July 13th, 2017 by EmilyMc

by Meowing (Emily)
in Washington

July 16th, 2017

They didn't want you. You werern't smart enoughth. You weren't strong enough. Some of you were too shy, too weak in health, too poor to afford anything, too weird, or maybe they just didn't want you. They said you weren't worth it. You didn't pass the TEST. The people sent you away on a spacecraft that would never hit another plantet. You will all live out your lives here, and you will die of old age here. Unless, you are one of those rare, occasional kids who appears to be up to re-taking the TEST. You might even pass, but it isn't likely to happen. Once you are to the age of 19, you are no longer eligable to take the TEST. Those who pass the TEST are given the luxery of being on a well built, fancy spacecraft, where you tour and study the galaxy. Those on DESTINY who pass the 2nd TEST, will be the first to live on planet Haven. The human race is in search of a planet that will be safe to live on. We have all decided it will be named Haven, because it will give us a safe place to live when things seemed nearly impossible. But we can't fit everyone on Earth into DESTINY, so we created a system. Those who don't pass the TEST, but were still noticed anyways are allowed a second chance to be part of SPACECRAFT-CHANCE. 

Each and every one of you on SPACECRAFT-CHANCE is to stick to your given schedule and follow all rules very strictly. If you fail to do so, you will be locked in your room. ry to escape, and we will give you a survival kit, drop you off on the nearest planet, and hope your survive. Let me warn you, if you are on this spacecraft, be prepared for anything. You are considered worthless, and you will be treated like lab rats. But this is safer than earth. Bad things happen on earth. The sun is getting closer, and closer, and our planet is burning hot to the touch. People die on earth. If anyone made it past the age of 22 on Earth it would become a legend. 

People barely survive out here; well, some people barely survive. I never said most.

So this is going to be my next book. If any of you see anything that isn't clear enough, or could be better please tell me. 

See more stories by Meowing (Emily)
Sounds interesting! I will

Sounds interesting! I will definitely read it if you post more. You spelled weird wrong by the way. My only question is why are TEST, DESTINY, and other words captialized? Do they stand for something? Overall you did a great job!

Posted by palaces out of ... on Sat, 07/15/2017 - 20:26
Thanks! I will fix "weird."

Thanks! I will fix "weird." I wanted TEST and DESTINY to really stand out, but maybe I don't need to do that. I was considering abreviations, which I will probably do.

Posted by Meowing (Emily) on Sun, 07/16/2017 - 13:21
So, is the story going to be

So, is the story going to be about one of the few people who survive on Earth? Either way, sounds interesting I might have to keep a lookout for it. :)

Posted by YoungAuthor on Mon, 07/17/2017 - 10:52
I'm planning on writing a

I'm planning on writing a short book about each character who get's excepted into the camp. I
For Book#1 The Wireless, it is about one particalar girl, Amethist, who survives on earth, and ends up going to the space camp.

Posted by Meowing (Emily) on Mon, 07/17/2017 - 18:03