/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Cave full of Secrets chap 1. | KidPub Press //
Cave full of Secrets chap 1.

Cave full of Secrets chap 1.

Posted January 21st, 2021 by Maggs101

by Lana

January 23rd, 2021

Whenever dad left Matt and his sister along with their mom for a new life and never came back well, lets just say mom was pretty heart broken. They all were, but that was 7 years ago. Mom has been acting strange ever since dad left and it progressively got worse. It all started on a Wednesday night. Every Wednesday night they had a game night, but this Wednesday wasn't special like all the others. It was one that would change Brittany's and Matt's life forever. 

See more stories by Lana
great story. I am very

great story. I am very excited for the next chapter!

__________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Fri, 01/22/2021 - 10:02
This premise is fascinating.

This premise is fascinating. I'd suggest making this chapter longer! But you can always edit it later or just add a chapter and keep this as the prologue

Posted by Tía Snow on Fri, 01/22/2021 - 13:13
Hi Lana and welcome! I

Hi Lana and welcome! I really like the beginning of this and I love the cliffhanger. I do agree with Snow that if this is a full chapter, it could be a bit longer. But, I am excited to see what happpens next!

__________

“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.” - Beatrix Potter

Posted by alem on Fri, 01/22/2021 - 14:41
ofc! it is short but chapter

ofc! it is short but chapter 2 will be longer so dont worry! 

Posted by Lana on Fri, 01/22/2021 - 15:16