/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ choose the ending rpg | KidPub Press //
choose the ending rpg

choose the ending rpg

Posted December 20th, 2020 by ElizieAngelina

January 27th, 2021

1. You're in a sinking cave, slowly the water begins to fill up the cave what do you do?

To panic go to 2

To search for a way out go to 3

To search for a key or lever to somehow drain the water go to 4

2. You panic, the water gets higher and decide it's no use to panic so you need to do something.

To search for a way out go to 3

3. You begin to feel for an exit, there is nothing there so you've already wasted most of your time, since it would now be impossible to find a key what do you do?

To bash the rocks go to 5

To search for a lever go to 6

4. You begin to search around for something, no key but there is a lever, however you cannot pry it open but then see the letter next to it, it reads

"Search in the deepest parts"

To search in the "deepest parts" the corners, go to 7

To do something else since you don't trust the lever go to 8

5. You begin to bash the rocks, what you see in front of you after getting through the wall is a ladder, you climb it and escape

(Good ending, however this is not the true ending)

6. You search for a lever to drain the water you find nothing, the water gets higher and higher, you drown

(Bad ending)

7. You search in the deepest parts, you find a lever that opens the lever for your escape, you climb the ladder and escape

(Good ending, this is not the true ending though)

8. You dont trust the lever so you find another way to escape, you begin finding something else when you find a code on the wall, you get all the questions right but the

final question determines if you escape or not, what button do you press?

To press the red button go to 9

To press the blue button go to 10

To press the white button go to 11

9. You press the red button, it lets you through but the world is a destroyed alternate reality, within 30 minutes of your being in the world you drop dead

(Bad ending)

10. You press the blue button, you open the door but don't find your parents but your friends, your parents say "they couldn't make it" and they got lost, but you are safe

and they are too, but they will not be found in a while

11. You press the white button, you make your escape and find everyone you love surrounding you, you were under a curse to be trapped in the cave but you made it out

alive, you are safe and everyone else is too

(True ending)

Why did you write this? what

Why did you write this?

what is the use?

Posted by Ryoko on Sun, 12/20/2020 - 14:32
its an rpg, ive just been

its an rpg, ive just been too busy to finish it

Posted by Elizabeth on Sun, 01/24/2021 - 19:55