/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Class Clown Chapter 2: Class Clown Is... | KidPub Press //
Class Clown Chapter 2: Class Clown Is...

Posted April 7th, 2019 by wolflover37

by Allison
in Tennessee

April 7th, 2019

''Alisha, are you ready?'' Mrs. Tompson asks. ''Yeah.'' Alisha says snobbily. Alisha, Alisha I think. All Alisha did was stand there. Children go on and off the stage. The teachers clicks her pen. Click, click, click. Finally, Ally's turn. Ally does an Irish dance and in the end she fell on her face. Everyone laughed. Next Addy. Addy told, like, 5000000 jokes. Kids laughed. My turn I thought. I did the chicken dance. Children laughed. ''In my class,'' Ms. Harriet says '' Class Clown is...  Clare!'' Yes! I thought. Mrs. Tompson said '' Class Clown in my class is...  Addison!''  Mrs. Hump said '' Finally, Class Clown is...  Allison!''

''Hey mom, guess what?!'' I said. "Chicken butt.'' Mom responds. ''No, silly mom. I'm Class Clown!" I say. "Cool!'' Mom says,''Now do your homework.'' Mom says sternly.  Here's a joke for you.

Knock Knock ''whos there'' ''who'' ''who who'' ''are u an owl?''

hahahahah

See more stories by Allison
Just so you know when adding

Just so you know when adding a new chapter if you hit "chapter book" you can connect everything from a certain piece you've done other "chapter books" with and people can easily click through it!  Like the story btw.

-that other kid

Posted by indygoes (kayla) on Mon, 04/08/2019 - 18:11
I knew that its just that

I knew that its just that umm... I hit story instead of chapter book.................................

I made a mistake. Thx for the advice i was gonna do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Allison on Tue, 04/09/2019 - 17:20