/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Covid-19 challenge #1 | KidPub Press //
Covid-19 challenge #1

Covid-19 challenge #1

Posted March 26th, 2020 by chicken123

in My head

March 26th, 2020

Question: Have you ever met a celebrity?

My answer: yes. I've met Zach Gilford, his wife, his kid, and another lady in their family I think she was a sister, or a nanny or something. He's in Friday night Lights, Law and order, special victims, and Grey's Anatomy. We talked about beer pong XD. I saw him on a school trip to Chicago and the Air and Space Museum. It was really cool. I also met another actor when I was in Washington DC. I don't remember his name, I don't think I ever figured it out, but someone was like OMG!!! It's ------- whatever his name is. And they took a picture and he was kissing babies and stuff like that. Idk he looked like a model.

And my aunt and uncle are rich and used to live in Chicago and my mom went there and they went everywhere in a limousine and went to Mike Ditka's restaurant. My mom saw him and he got up from the table he was at, and music was on, and they danced together!! It was so cool. So yeah those are my celebrity stories. What are yours?

Well......I was at a

Well......I was at a concert!!

Does that count???

I havent really meet them so...

Posted by Fire Dragon 74 on Thu, 03/26/2020 - 16:44
Ok so here's a story. I'm

Ok so here's a story.

I'm Catholic, and I attend classes with this cool organization called the Opus Dei. They started in Spain but now have houses everywhere. The man in charge of the organization, the Prelate, is called the Father or Don Fernando. I got to meet him face to face once. It was the most flustered I have ever been in my life but mostly because I speak Spanish but not that well. So here I am like, I know this man is a native Spanish speaker and maybe I should try to speak Spanish. But that gives me anxiety under normal circumstances, much less meeting an Awesome Priest Dude Whom Is Famous (tm). So here I am, tongue-tied, split down the middle between two languages. He was very kind and gave me a Rosary before moving on xD. 

____________________________________________________________

Posted by Tía Snow on Sun, 03/29/2020 - 11:35