/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Cry For Help/My Deepest Apology | KidPub Press //
Cry For Help/My Deepest Apology

Cry For Help/My Deepest Apology

Posted July 16th, 2017 by EmilyMc

by Meowing (Emily)
in Washington

July 16th, 2017

I see you falling

I feel your pain

yet still I know I don't understand every bit, because I don't know why you won't try harder to win your own self approval

it kills inside

just to think about your lonely life, and how I set myself apart from you

after all, we're more simmilar than you think.

I just keep all the junk stored in my head, and act stronger than I feel.

When you saw my scars- the look in your eyes when you realized all my help that I had given you-I needed someone to help me to.

I can't look at you

not even pictures

because you're too much like the worst part of me, and it scares me to imagine letting that inner person become who people see.

But I'm not going to loose my own fight.

I'm leaving your side

and I apologise, because I know you don't have enoughth strength on your own

I honestly can hardly beleive I might be getting better, but being around you drags out my pain

and I have to let go.

Keep in mind we're not friends because I care about you.

I know it's hard and confusing, but even if you knew more you would never understand.

No one understands the tears I shed when I turn around because they can't see it.

I try to hint I'm hurt by telling them just a little thing here and there, but seeing is beleiving.

No one understands.

All they can see that's a mess is you because you speak your thoughts, but I have two different people in my body.

One on the outside, and one in my brain.

See more stories by Meowing (Emily)
Pretty. __________ “There

Pretty.
__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by Hey_its_Alem! on Tue, 07/18/2017 - 07:02
I can relate and this is

I can relate and this is painstakingly beautiful. This is truly amazing. If you ever need help, just contact me, okay?

Do you know what Angelica said, when she read what you'd done? She said: "You've married and Icarus. He's flown to close to the sun."

Posted by Rambouten101 on Tue, 07/18/2017 - 10:45
Thanks so much! I'm actually

Thanks so much! I'm actually really happy right now.  

Posted by Meowing (Emily) on Wed, 07/19/2017 - 20:40
Well, I'm glad. Do you know

Well, I'm glad.

Posted by Rambouten101 on Mon, 07/24/2017 - 15:49