/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ A day in my life in isolation thanks to covid 19 | KidPub Press //
A day in my life in isolation thanks to covid 19

Posted March 15th, 2020 by Roisin_D

by Roisin
in Cork

March 15th, 2020

Hi guys i'm back it's been so long omg i'm nearly in sixth class now it's crazy.

But right now we're in self isolation due to covid 19 so this kind of like a diary entry but at the  same time it's not

So I woke up and read for half an hour then I made a youtube video for my channel and edited it and stuff.

that took me about an hour to do. On my Youtube I have 6 subscribers and two video's i've only been on youtube for 2 days so I guess i'm doing well.

My family went to the park to walk my dog and it was very bussy which was kind of a shock since we're meant to be inside most of the time.

We had lunch and we played a few games it wasn't very intresting but it was something to do that didn't involve chores which was an upgrade from the normol day that's packed with jobs.

I made a few tik toks for fun and went on my trampoline  because it was actually sunny for once in Ireland.

I called my cousin to find out she also started a youtube channel and she was making pear scones in her first video I made cookies in mine.

I did a Q and A today and at the end I did my facial routine. My youtube name is emmily evans or emmily roisin evans as my full name on it but just search emmily evans and you'll find me

yes I made a fake name for youtube so people couldn't hack me and stuff but it would really help if you went over and checked it out or even subscribe if you want.

but yeah i'm having dinner now so gtg byeeeee. 

See more stories by Roisin
I subscribed! You're really

I subscribed! You're really pretty (sorry if that sounds weird, lol).

"You see, it doesn't matter who we are, Sophie. It's what we do." ~Lady Lesso, The School for Good and Evil

Posted by IllegalSparkles on Mon, 03/16/2020 - 08:55
Thanks sooo much i'm sure

Thanks sooo much i'm sure you're super pretty too.

If i'm honest I wasn't expecting any subscribers at all so thank you sooo much again.

And i'm sorry my content is so cringy i'm just not used to talking to a camera. :)

Posted by Roisin on Mon, 03/16/2020 - 12:49
No, honestly, it's really

No, honestly, it's really good! You're really confident, it's great!

Posted by IllegalSparkles on Tue, 03/17/2020 - 03:08
:( NO TIOLET

:( NO TIOLET PAPER!!!!!

My life is ruined !!  all because of covid 19!!

Posted by Olivinat on Wed, 03/25/2020 - 07:52