/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Dear ServicePlot, (this is going to have some language btw) | KidPub Press //
Dear ServicePlot, (this is going to have some language btw)

Posted November 22nd, 2016 by AlgebraAddict

by Esther
in

November 27th, 2016

"Hey! Found you on kidpub. Nice fucking cringy movie maker video with a gay song over an emo font. Seriously everything you do is asking for attention and cringy."

"Found you on kidpub. I can't believe this won first prize. The only thing impressive about it was the piano. The singing was just cringy."

"Your a dike and I didn't care for you terrible singing"

"Your piano skills are good, but your voice is jarring and I don't care for it. You don't look that good either, but that's just a personal thing. What I find cringy and autistic is the fact you posted this to kidpub. Your not going to break out of your white silver spoon by uploading cringy covers to kidpub. Just my opinion though.?"

Well hello there.

If you spend enough time on Kidpub to have identified my youtube channel, I'm assuming you're a) a user or b) a frequent guest.  Your grammar is horendous, so I'm hoping to god you're not a "writer".  you're probably not a "singer", either, considering how happy you are to criticize my cringy and terrible singing.  Here are a few things that I can see you are.

I can see you are a coward.  If you weren't, you'd use your real name and not create a fake youtube channel with no other activity.  You'd confront me on Kidpub itself, where other people can see.  But no, you didn't.  

I can also see you are deeply troubled.  Maybe you yourself have been bullied, or you suffered physical or emotional abuse in your past that screwed you up to the point where you feel the need to do to me what others did to you.  I would also like to make clear I am not making excuses for what an idiot you are.  I know quite a few people, myself included, that have been bullied and abused and don't mature the way you apparently have.  That being said, I am sorry for what others have done to you to make you this way.  You didn't deserve that.  No one deserves that.  Not even you, and not even me.  I hope that one day you see that. 

Finally, I can see that you are insecure.  You probably are scared that others judge you, so you judge others in your loud and obnoxious way so that no one will see through you.  But I do.  If you yourself were a good singer, you would be confident in that and you wouldn't feel the need to comment on my musical abilities to make yourself feel better.  You wouldn't need to call people names or insult them.  But as it is, I understand that you do feel the need to do that, and I just hope that as you mature you become slightly less of a piece of shit. 

Also, I'd like to make clear that you have not insulted me.  You have called me and my abilities:

cringy

gay

emo

asking for attention

dike

terrible

first of all let's get "gay", "emo", "dike", and "asking for attention" out of the way.  Basically you're calling me homosexual, emotional, and an attention whore, but like, fuck yeah!  Technically I'm bisexual, but I am very emotional and I LOVE attention.  If I didn't, I wouldn't put my videos on youtube.  I wouldn't be posting this right now.  

Oh, and apparently me and my singing are cringy and terrible.  These are very subjective terms, and if you find me cringy and terrible, that's fine.  No one asked for your opinion, but if you want to share, that's okay.  I just think it's funny you feel the need to tell me you "didn't enjoy" my terrible singing, when you were the one who sought it out in the first place.  

I mean, for God's sake, PLEASE come up with some better insults.

Much love,

-the very terrible dike asking-for-attention emo gay cringy Esther 

<3

update: LEAVE SRAVANI ALONE YOU PIECE OF SHIT thnx bye
update ii: god daaaamn this little fuck doesn't stop (the last quote was added fifty one minutes ago in a comment on one of my videos)
update iii: I SENT THE MOTHERFUCKER A MESSAGE ON YOUTUBE:

"https://www.kidpub.com/story/dear-serviceplot-going-have-some-language-btw-1857159855 enjoy, sweetheart.  If you have a kidpub accuont, feel free to talk to me on there.  I don't expect you to, though, as you're obviously a coward and pathetic."

See more stories by Esther
roasted. also agreed taking

roasted.

also agreed taking time out of your day to insult somebody is p fuckin lame

Art is the weapon. Imagination the ammunition. Stay strong, and stay dirty. Create and destroy as you see fit. * ~|*I*|~*

Posted by Schrödinger's Cat on Tue, 11/22/2016 - 21:38
lmao esther is beautiful and

lmao esther is beautiful and her singing is amazing

whoever this person is they need to get a life

Posted by Lily09 on Tue, 11/22/2016 - 21:47
POSSIBLE IDIOTS WHO ARE

POSSIBLE IDIOTS WHO ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW;
Don't attack us. We are great just the way we are, whether you like it or not. I've had my fair share of people who I'm not good enough for, and I would prefer not to make myself more cold hearted to other people, SO I would advise to let us be us. Everything we do is great, sorry if you can't see that. Have a nice life.

Do you know what Angelica said, when she read what you'd done? She said: "You've married and Icarus. He's flown to close to the sun."

Posted by I'mPossible on Wed, 11/23/2016 - 00:40
this is amazing yes also i

this is amazing yes
also i just saw that this serviceplot person commented on my video too lmaooo this person needs to get a life

Posted by Sravani on Wed, 11/23/2016 - 09:19
just when i thought i

just when i thought i couldn't have any more respect for you, esther because holy smokes that was savage

they won't know it's you

you can take it off when you're ready

Posted by vampires will n... on Wed, 11/23/2016 - 10:37
this is just such a great

this is just such a great response and i don't know if i would be able to do this if we switched places.

also this person is wrong because you have such a pretty voice like honestly don't get me started.

Posted by high lady panda on Wed, 11/23/2016 - 14:38
Love the post, love the

Love the post, love the update, love both of you and your fabulous fabulous singing <3
Never change, Esther.

~Stargazer (Co-write with Hyacinth) // A world of magic and everything in between... You won't want to miss out.

Posted by Scilloidie (*Jill*) on Thu, 11/24/2016 - 10:46