/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ detention simulator | KidPub Press //
detention simulator

detention simulator

Posted October 26th, 2020 by ElizieAngelina

October 26th, 2020

~~~

1. You are in detention for starting a fight with the school bully. You hate being here. You want to get out and escape

all these people...

To try to leave the class go to 2

To remain in your seat go to 3

2. You stand up from your seat and try to escape, but the teacher notices and decides to strap you back in your seat.

Looks like it didn't work...

Go to 3

3. You remain in your seat, and you must do your work from your class. You see the other students doing their work.

You are so bored, you just want to talk to them...

To talk to one of the students go to 4

To use paper planes go to 5

4. You try talking to one of the students, but end up getting shushed by the rest of the class and given the death stare

by the teacher.

That didn't work either...

5. You'll have to stick with paper planes for now. You throw a paper at a student and he picks it up, writes another note to

you and sends it.

"Do your work!"

Not such a friendly greeting. 

To scream and cry go to 6

To remain silent go to 7

6. You are sent to the principal's office where your parents are notified and ground you for disrupting the peace.

You are going to be in dead meat when you get home.

Go to 8

7. You decide to remain silent in the detention room, and someone passes by the door, it's your real teacher. She pulls you

out of the detention room thinking you are suit for class now. 

To try to escape her grasp go to 9

To stay with her go to 10

8. You are grounded and forced to stay in your room for the rest of the day. You cry on your bed

~The End~

9. You wriggle free from her grasps and try to run away but you are not fast enough.

Go to 6

10. You decide to walk with her back to the classroom and you are not in much trouble. 

Go to 11

11. You are in minor trouble for starting the fight but you don't get grounded. Looks like you got the happy ending

~The end~

cool this is fun!

cool this is fun!

Posted by Fire Dragon 74 on Tue, 10/27/2020 - 10:36
Thanks! I mightt make more

Thanks! I mightt make more

Posted by Elizabeth on Tue, 10/27/2020 - 17:07
Please do

Please do

Posted by Fire Dragon 74 on Wed, 10/28/2020 - 10:49