/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ This dork singing (yayaya) | KidPub Press //
This dork singing (yayaya)

This dork singing (yayaya)

Posted April 24th, 2016 by HannahChen2009

HannahChen2009's picture
by echo (*Jill*)
in magination

April 24th, 2016

Hellooooooooo

To be honest, I don't know how to make those "video" posts not clogging, since the main purpose is to be an attention hoe and share my stupid video with you guys post the video.

I guess I'll just talk about me, then! Everyone loves me! (Just kidding, but like I said, I'm an attention hoe)

I've been singing lately, it's a great stress relief for the upcoming exams. So I decided to record and upload myself singing this song, Glorious (David Archuleta) which I am obsessed with lately. It's a very beautiful song, and I apologize for ruining it in advance. I don't have anything to record with, I just record with my phone, so I promise my voice sounds better than this in real life.

Maybe once I graduate from Junior High, I'll be able to join a good choir for once, and upload some audio of me singing in choir! (I don't think I'll upload videos for the time being; while most of internet safety has been tossed out the window by yours truly, I'd still like some anonimity and not to reveal my face on the web.) But anyway, singing/concerts in choir will definitely be better than my phone recording, though the con is that you won't be able to pick out my voice individually, unless I get a solo or something.

(However, there are pictures of me on WB, but only because only members can see WB pictures!)

There are also three other videos on the channel, by the way- they were uploaded some time ago (a year? two years? I think it was an year ago) but I only made them public today. (They were previously unlisted, though Phan/Alaska has kindly commented on one of them. (love you alaska <3

Okay so I think I've rambled enough to make this legitimate and not-clogging. c:

So, here is Jill seeing below vvv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6WCWX8DshA&feature=youtu.be

See more stories by echo (*Jill*)
you sound good, only the

you sound good, only the piano drowns you out a bit in the beginning D:

but i like that song

____________________________________________________________

Posted by *Snow* ridiculosity on Sun, 04/24/2016 - 10:04
Thank youuuu

Thank youuuu <3
Yeah haha I accidentally dragged the volume down when editing (I recorded the singing first, then mixed it with the pain track through an editor) and didn't notice until it was in the process of outputting and I didn't want to redo it XDDD

~Scilloideae // in bloom

Posted by Scilloideae (*Jill*) on Sun, 04/24/2016 - 10:08
eee I love your voice

eee I love your voice <3

______
we are words that reject the likes of synonyms.

Posted by lena the mom friend on Sun, 04/24/2016 - 17:02
ahhhh thanks lenaaas

ahhhh thanks lenaaas <333

~Scilloideae // in bloom

Posted by Scilloideae (*Jill*) on Sun, 04/24/2016 - 17:20