/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Downfall, chapter 1 | KidPub Press //
The Downfall, chapter 1

The Downfall, chapter 1

Posted February 11th, 2021 by ElizieAngelina

February 11th, 2021

Here I was, at the St. Victoria Girls Academy, where they only let girls in. It was a Friday afternoon, and I was horribly bored. "Come on, just let spring break happen," I thou-

ght in my head. I kept on thinking over and over, and over. 

(RING! RING!) 

Everyone rushed out of the school, and as I joined the race, I saw my best friend, Zelda, running to my side. "Hello, Myphu!" she said. That's right, Myphu was my name.

You see, my parents head read enough magical fantasy books, and named me Myphu. I couldn't wait for a fun spring break with Zelda and all of my other friends. But all

of a sudden, I couldn't open the door. I tried to pry it open and bang the wall, but no avail. Suddenly, the sky went dark. Dead dark, with no light at all. Suddenly, a wave of

darkness slowly spread across the school. "Hurry, students, get to the basement," Principal Stonewall said. When she said, "get to the basement," we all ran like the speed

of light towards the storage room, into the basement. 

"What's going on?" Zelda asked. She had a right to ask that: I either did not know what was happening. After scrolling helplessly through old history books, we finally found

what is causing all this.

The Darkness Curse-

A curse sent upon the world in which the sky goes pitch black and the world slowly is closed in by darkness.

(wip)

I like the story so far. The

I like the story so far. The darkness curse sounds creepy

QUESTION-does the sun go dark?

___________________________________________________________________

it's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Thu, 02/11/2021 - 14:29
WOW that was a suspenful

WOW that was a suspenful twist 

so did the book mention how to stop it or ...

Posted by Rose on Fri, 02/12/2021 - 09:23
i like it

i like it

Posted by BestBunnies101 on Fri, 03/12/2021 - 10:59
This is a really nice story

This is a really nice story and I can't wait to read the rest, if chapter 2 is already out then I'll go and read it now!

Posted by Theresia on Fri, 05/14/2021 - 05:30