/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Dune's Death - Short - | KidPub Press //
Dune's Death - Short -

Dune's Death - Short -

Posted May 15th, 2021 by Olivinat

by Ryoko
in the Middle of Nowhere (Wisconsin)

May 15th, 2021

Dune’s Death

The story that I am going to tell you is about a dragon named Dune. He was of a tribe called the Sandwings. They had a poisonous barb at the end of their tail. They could also breathe fire. During this time period, the Sand kingdom was divided in Civil War. Thus far, the war had lasted seven years. Dune was in the army. He was a Colonel. He was camped at a big camp called Newt’s Creek. Only one mile away was Blood Creek. So far, Blood Creek was the bloodiest battle ever fought in Sandwing history. It costed 700,000 dragon lives. Dune’s squad was to go there and stop the enemy.

The army slowly and silently moved in. one of the enemy breathed fire into the air and the battle began.

Dune slashed and clawed and burned and killed the enemy. Tons of dragons fell around him.

Then the event that would rock Dune’s life forever happened.

A major next to his (his friend) was pounced on and was about to die when Dune lept on and yanked the sandwing away. They tumbled  in the grass and Dune killed him.

Dune then fainted from his wounds. He was dragged back to the camp. The doctors couldn’t do anything, and Dune died at 1:24 P.M. on October 17th surrounded by friends.

THE END

See more stories by Ryoko
I did have a dream sorts

I did have a dream sorts like this once. 

Posted by Ryoko on Sat, 05/15/2021 - 18:18
Sading

Sadbroken hearting

Posted by BestBunnies101 on Sun, 05/16/2021 - 13:20
Wings of Fire! Nice. There

Wings of Fire! Nice. There is another Dune who lived around the same time and did not die then.

I don't know if the Sandwings have doctors?? More like Healers. Also, in a story about a fantasy world, I wouldn't include time and date, even though you would in a real-life eulogy.

This is so sad : (

Posted by Tía Snow on Wed, 05/19/2021 - 09:31