/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Easter supries | KidPub Press //
Easter supries

Easter supries

Posted May 16th, 2021 by EmilyRocks_9

by BestBunnies101
in Wisconsin

May 16th, 2021

One Easter morning we woke up the parents were already up. So, we started to look for our baskets after hours mom & dad helped. we looked everywhere but there were no baskets. But we did find the Easter bunny’s body.

“The easter bunny’s been murdered” I said.

“hey guys, a secret passage thingy “Olivia said

“let’s go in and explore it”.

We went in and walked for a while. He came out and saw a huge underground Burrow.

I said, “this is awesome!”

We went out and found a huge room that was full of cages the cages were full of animals and other things. Then suddenly, a huge net fell from the ceiling and landed on us we all screamed then we notice that Olivia was not in the net. she cut us free, and we ran back to get the local authorities then we saw Peter and Lily in two of the cages I said you must help them, but Olivia said we need to get out of here and call the local authorities and then the local authorities will get them. “OK. No. we need to get them down” I said.

“Olivia said Emily, it's too risky.”

“fine then I'll go and get them, and you guys can run away” I said,

“we're not leaving you here” said Olivia,

“fine. then we get the bunnies”. I spoke.

“OK” said Olivia.

so, we grab the bunnies and left. But when we were gone the evil person who stole the pets came did he notice that the two bunnies were gone he called the people who take care of stolen pets which will actually the local authorities so when we got to the local authorities and we reported it so like so you're the ones who stole the pets we try to explain but they won't listen

“Well looks like we're going to jail” I said

‘But they were our pets” said Olivia

“Well not according to the call must've been from the pet thief” growled Roen.

“Well looks like you are going to jail” said the police officer

“No” we all said in Unison and then we ran for it, but we were in such a hurry we left Lily and Peter.

See more stories by BestBunnies101
That was really good! I

That was really good! I can't wait to see you improve even more. But I still don't know who Roen is.

Posted by Theresia on Mon, 05/17/2021 - 03:54
He is our older brother. He

He is our older brother. He was a member of kidpub but he left about a year ago. 

Emily is her

Olivia is me

Jack is Pensword, a old member and our brother. 

Posted by EmilyRocks_9 on Mon, 05/17/2021 - 08:01
oops that was writen by me

oops that was writen by me :I

Posted by Ryoko on Mon, 05/17/2021 - 08:02
welcome to my world

welcome to my worldangellaughsmiley

Posted by BestBunnies101 on Wed, 05/19/2021 - 09:22
Oh no!! Now I want a sequel

Oh no!! Now I want a sequel where y'all get Lily and Peter back. I wonder if the bunny thief also murdered the Easter Bunny...?

Regarding the comments: Pensword's your brother!? Wild! I never knew him well, but he was good friends with my friend Madie back in the day. I wish my little siblings were here, too, that would be so cool. 

Posted by Tía Snow on Wed, 05/19/2021 - 09:35