/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Elementaltisim Incident 1: The World Turned Upside-Down (Part Three) | KidPub Press //
Elementaltisim Incident 1: The World Turned Upside-Down (Part Three)

Posted April 19th, 2017 by CatKeeper

by CatKeeper (Julia)
in Costa Rica (Yeah, right)

April 19th, 2017

A couple hours later, the girl moaned and her eyes fluttered back to life. “So you’re awake,” I said.

“What happened? Oh-it’s you.”

“How nice to be appreciated.”

“Where’s the other guy-the shrinker dude?”

“He went out to get herbs, just in case you had a concussion or something serious.”

“So it’s me and you.”

“Yup.”

“I could take you.”

“You didn’t seem to be able last time.”

“That was because I had to worry about him too last time.”

“Well, I’m not going to fight you.”

“Why not? I want to fight you.”

“Because I’m offering a truce. You tell me your name, I’ll tell you mine, and right now I’ll tell you that I honestly did not know that Cedar could shrink, which is his name.”

“What’s in it for me?”

“You could come with us-out of this dimension and to see other places.” I knew this would get the girl to come with us because there was pretty much no way to get out of the Dragons Dimension.

“My name’s Willow.” We pinkie shook on it. In the Dragons Dimension they do close to the same thing, so not much explaining was required.

“Hey! What’s happening?” Cedar was back.

“Cedar, this is Willow. She’s coming with us.”

“Well, nice to meet you Willow.”

“Oh-hey!”  Willow said. “What’s your name?” She pointed to me.

“I’m Oblitius.”

“Alright, I will be back in one moment. Be prepared to leave.” Willow took off.

“Where’s she going?” Cedar asked.

“Beats me.”

Willow came back a minute later with a tiny dragon on her shoulder. “This is Viper,” she said. “My companion.”

“Why does everyone have a tiny pet that they bring with them everywhere but me?” Cedar complained.

“You’ll get one eventually,” I said.

“Are we going or not?” Willow was getting impatient.

“Yes, we’re going!” I exclaimed. “Bend your knees, both of you. If you don’t I swear you’re going to vomit. Or worse.”

“What do you mean, WORSE?” Cedar had the word panic written all over his face.

“It could kill you,” I said. “Don’t worry, Willow, I’ll just reincarnate you. Cedar, ya might not be able to make it a second time.”

“I think I’ll be bending my knees.”

“That’s a wise choice.”

“Wait!” Willow said. “I almost forgot. I can’t leave without my cousin. I’ll be back!” Willow took off again.

“Geez, are we ever leaving?” I said. “OI! YOU BETTER NOT FORGET ANYTHING ELSE, BECAUSE NEXT TIME WE’RE NOT WAITING!” I shouted after Willow.

“Ugh. Will she just hurry up already?” Cedar leaned against a tree.

“Apparently, no,” I said. “If she doesn’t come back in the next 10 minutes we’re going, with her and her cousin or not.”

“And she’s the person who about 20 seconds ago said, ‘are we going or not?’ Seriously, she goes when are we going? When are we going? And then she runs off to go do something else.”

Just then, Willow came back. “Alright! Ready to go!”

She had someone else with her now. “Hey,” the person said. “I’m Indigo.” Indigo looked like this.

“Well, Indigo, you better not need anything because we’re leaving now. And nobody better have another sibling they need to take with them because 4’s about all I could handle.”

“I don’t.”

“Good. Say, what’s your power?”

“Lightning/Electricity.”

“Cool. Cool.”

“ARE WE GOING!?!?!?” Willow screeched in my ear.

“Yes, yes! OK.” I said. I began to chant under my breath. “Darufdunns, Uiaeo, and Sarrachiaes. Bring these 4 people to the Dark Dimension. With your permission, transport these people where they need to go.”

Darufdunns, Uiaeo, and Sarrachiaes are the transportation gods. They invented pretty much everything that’s used to get around. Portals, teleport beams, people movers at Disney World, flash crystals, you name it, they invented it. If you don’t have a transporter with you, you have to ask them to bring you where you need/want to go.

I knew they had accepted my prayer when I saw my feet float off the ground. I was surrounded with Dark Magic. I looked up and saw Cedar surrounded in Plant Magic (he was also clipping the Dark Crystal Earring on again), and Electric and Dragon Magic surrounding Indigo and Willow. This was when I remembered that Muagpulcuuls doesn’t know what happens when I use the gods to move from dimension to dimension. She was going to attack someone when we appeared. That wasn’t good, because Muagpulcuuls can cause serious problems to someone given enough time.

I saw a flash and next thing I know we’re being lowered to the ground in my house. Muagpulcuuls was hovering in front of us, ready to strike. The instant my feet touched the ground I shifted into a Miasma Cloud, flew over to Muagpulcuuls, and swallowed her. She became part of me, and I shifted back into human. Muagpulcuuls was on my shoulder, mad as the devil. She said, “Jcrfgrjvdfuivd, dfhuvdfjvaidv? GHVH! Hdhnuhnilxejfh dfjghaebvhjsdhfvbdfb bcahd! Irfhbsrhvzdvb ierhuhr! Ygbnshdhvb jdxfydf!” A lot of this was curses. Of course, Muagpulcuuls can’t curse me. I’m technically her master, and I’m a Death, so I’m immune to her curses.

“What did that thing just say?” I turned around and Indigo was behind me with a confused look on her face.

“Oh, this is Muagpulcuuls,” I said.

More confused looks from Indigo and Willow.

“You can call her Meg,” Cedar said.

“... Yeah.” Willow said.

“She’s my pet, and uh, yeah, she doesn’t know what happens when I use the gods to transport. She just said, ‘What was that for? SARDIICHI! You can’t do that to me! Dfuulres Sammeiliah! Canoriianilr Feulicuoolc!’ Sardiichi, Dfuulres Sammeiliah, and Canoriianilr Feulicuoolc are Shadow Curses.”

“You have a very weird pet.” Willow said.

“Don’t worry! There’s weirder.” Cedar said.

“Really? Like what?” Indigo was curious.

“Like the talking wolf.” Raven padded into the room.

“GAH!” Indigo jumped back, and Willow stared suspiciously at Raven.

“Don’t worry! Stay calm, just a plain old talking wolf here. Nothing to worry about!” Raven turned the sarcastic factor up to 10.

“Raven, please be serious here.” I said. “This is Indigo and Willow’s first time out of the Dragons Dimension.”

“Really? OK, then, would you like a tour? It’ll only take 42 hours! There’s 1, 003, 455 rooms in this place! I counted. So maybe it’ll take more than 42 hours.”

“RAVEN!” I yelled.

“Alright, alright! Geez.” Raven rolled his eyes in the best way a wolf possibly could. “What are you even going to do now that you’re here?”

Indigo and Willow shared a look. “He’s right. What are we doing now?” Willow pulled Indigo off to the side.

“Watch it!” I yelled. When Willow pulled Indigo off she almost fell back through the portal! “You know, if you’re not careful enough and fall back through, you’ll end up back in the Dragons Dimension. And if you do, I’m not coming back for you again.” I headed out of the room, and grabbed a bucket of water. Back in the portal room, I sloshed the water all over the portal, and it died out.

Willow and Indigo whispered a while. I strained to hear what they were saying, but GEEZ those two have really soft voices when they want them to be!

They finally came out of their huddle, saying, “We’ve decided. We want to see the world.”

“OK, no.” I said. “I’m NOT taking you on some ‘magical mystery tour’ just so you can end up in Paris or something and STAB US IN THE BACK!”

“We won’t. What makes you think we will?” Indigo said.

“You tried to kill us.”

“Fair enough. BUT! In the Dragons Dimension, you pinkie shook with me that you would take us out of the Dragons Dimension to SEE OTHER PLACES.” Willow had a smug smile plastered on her face.

“Wipe that grin off or I’ll do it for you,” I growled, Death Magic at the ready.

“Yeah? We outnumber you, 2 to 1.”

“Cedar! Come on, we can take them!”

“I’m not sure if-”

“Oh, no?” Willow cut Cedar off and kept smiling smugly. “You can’t touch me. I happen to know that Deaths never break their promises. Your promise was that you wouldn’t hurt me but I never promised not to hurt you. If you break that promise, you die.”

She had me there. Then I had an idea, a way to get out of this that they couldn’t refuse. “Well, Cedar and Indigo never made any such promises,” I began. “His plant magic would be strong against yours.”

“I’ll just turn into a Fire Dragon.” Willow sounded confident, but there was a hint of nervousness in her eyes.

“But Cedar could just use his incredibly cool shrinky-stuff to avoid you. By the way, why didn’t you tell me you could do that?” I said, turning around to Cedar.

Cedar just shrugged in reply.

“Well, anyway,” I continued, “he’d beat you, I know it, you know it, we all know it. And meanwhile, my Shadow Shield copies anything anyone does. I could temporarily copy your Dragon abilities and use them to become a Ground Dragon and easily beat Indigo. If you never used your Dragon abilities, Cedar would take you down quick and Indigo would be outnumbered. So we can either take you down and send you back to the Dragons Dimension, or…” I trailed off, to let the probabilities of them winning a fight sink in.

Willow and Indigo turned around and discussed this. “What’s our other option?” Indigo demanded.

“Or you could just pinkie swear me that you’d stick with me and not intentionally hurt me or Cedar, and we could travel around.”

Willow whispered to Indigo, and they turned around for the millionth time so far. A minute later, Indigo and Willow stuck their pinkies out. I shook with both of them. “So,” I said, “Here’s what you’ve just agreed to. You will come with me wherever we go, but if you ever need to leave for an urgent matter, you can.

“If you break this promise, you give me permission to transform into a ghost and haunt you. If you manage to avoid me for the rest of your lives, I’m allowed to reincarnate you just so I can kill you slowly and painfully. Probably with something like Death Mist. The Mist and Miasma Clouds will know, because they can feel Death Curses. Basically, If you hurt me on purpose, I kill you. Got it? The end.”

Have I mentioned how much I love explaining that part of a swear-in to people? I do ever so much. Most swallow, some pale, one person fainted once, and a few have thrown up. Once I made a promise with a kid so he wouldn’t kick me in the shins, and I wouldn’t scare him in his nightmares. So I told him I was kidding and he went, “oh, that’s a relief. I was going to kick you anyway so you wouldn’t scare me anymore!” and then he kicked me in the shins. I grabbed him, explained I really wasn’t kidding, and took him to the torture chamber in my house. If I told you any more, you’d barf all over the place, maybe faint dead away, and run screaming from the room. So I won’t tell you.

Anyway, Willow and Indigo’s reaction was like, ‘Ok, whatever,’ but I could see it in their eyes. They were afraid. “I can help you with that. Y’know, make you never afraid again.” I said.

“Really?” Willow was sceptical. “That sounds shady.”

“Well, I do it by stealing your shadow. So it’s not shady at all! In fact, you’ll be less shady afterwards.”

“You steal shadows?” Indigo stuck her tongue out. “I like my shadow, thank you very much.”

“Yeah, I think I’ll stay fearful for my shadow. But how does that even work?” Cedar asked. “I mean, a lot of scary stuff is in places where it’s too dark for shadows.”

“Oh, when your shadow isn’t by you, it’s inside you. So when scary stuff happens in the dark, you get scared because your shadow is telling you to be afraid from the inside, which is more effective.”

Willow made a face. “I’m officially going to stay away from dark places where I might get scared. I don’t like the idea of my shadow controlling my brain.” She glanced at her shadow to the left of her. As a little prank, I shifted my hand and made her shadow jump at her.

Cedar covered his mouth with his hand to keep from laughing, because Willow had jumped so far up she had turned into a dragon and gotten her head stuck in the ceiling. “MMPH!” she cried.

“That’s NOT funny!” Indigo whaled on me. “You could’ve killed her!”

“How do you kill someone by startling them?” I asked, but was quickly cut off by Cedar losing it and cracking up, for Willow had gotten out of the ceiling but the piece of ceiling was still stuck around her neck. I laughed myself at this.

“It WASN’T the startling part! It was the part where she hit the ceiling!”

“Hey, I didn’t know she was going to hit the ceiling. Not my fault.”

“It is SO your fault!”

“Explain. I’m listening.”

“She’s a Dragon Hybrid! She can fly! You knew she would fly into the ceiling!”

“How would I know that?”

“You’re a Death! Can’t you read minds?”

“First of all, that’s Psychics. Second, I thought she could only fly if she’s a dragon.”

“No, SHE’S GOT WINGS FOR A REASON y’know.” Indigo’s voice quieted on the last word as if she were afraid of something.

Suddenly I toppled over. Something was wrong back in the Human World. Something Death-y. With a touch of Water.

“Woah! You OK?” Willow had finally gotten out of the ceiling. “If you can hear me right now, I’ll be getting revenge soon, just for your information.”

That was the last thing I heard.

See more stories by CatKeeper (Julia)
Awesome!!    Oh! Can you

Awesome!! 

Oh! Can you add me as a character in the story? 

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by qU@R2tM@2teR on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 09:27
Sure! You won't be in it for

Sure! You won't be in it for a while, as this is only part 3 of many I already have written. But tell me your name and power and I'll put you in ASAP. Powers can be anything from a major element to animals to telekinesis. Just nothing too powerful.

Posted by Julia on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 09:32
Name: Quartz Shiny Gender:

Name: Quartz Shiny

Gender: Male

Powers: Can move any type of rock or mineral, and can take full control of them. He can summon them, and do all that stuff. He also has teleknises.

Looks: Black hair, silver eyes. His hair turns bright silver when he's anrgy... He has a white jacket, a yellow shirt, black pants, and black/white shoes.

If you have any questions about the character, let me know and I'll answer.

Posted by QuartzMaster on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 10:16
OK, so basically you have

OK, so basically you have Earth powers... is that alright? I can put in the telekinises, but it would have to be for only minerals and rocks and stuff, because no one can be too powerful.

Posted by Julia on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 11:57
Basacly, and also he likes

Basacly, and also he likes to collect crystals, and gems and stuff.

And also, even if someone is very OP, they can still be beaten... Like in my series. Ultimates.

Posted by QuartzMaster on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 12:22
Yeah, I'm reading those. I

Yeah, I'm reading those. I know it's possible, but with the way the plot line is unfolding in my mind, it's a bit tricky and weird, so, yeah. And I already have an idea of how to incorporate Quartz Shiny in.

Posted by Julia on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 12:36
Yeah... Well I'm excited to

Yeah... Well I'm excited to see how this'll turn out!

Posted by qU@Rt2M@2teR on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 13:26