/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Ena's Writing Masterpost 2018 | KidPub Press //
Ena's Writing Masterpost 2018

Ena's Writing Masterpost 2018

Posted January 30th, 2018 by SilverMoon

by egocentric little scribbler
in Meteor City

February 24th, 2018

*Writing Masterpost ~ Fourth Edition*

I really want to keep writing on KidPub, become more active here again, and help the site as a whole thrive again. My Writing Masterpost is my attempt to organize my important writings so that this may occur. As you may know, I am one of those people with 5000000000 ideas, most of which, unfortunately, go nowhere. I hope to document current projects here. If I ask for comments on things, typically your range of options is anything linked below. My main focus this year will likely be End of the World as We Know It, my zombie apocalypse KidPub story. It will serve as a writing and storytelling exercise and hopefully also aid in the revival of KidPub as a whole. All titles are tentative as all works are still in progress. My more mature, and what's more, more long-term projects like Sin Game, Soulbound, and the Sun, Moon, and Sky Saga, will be somewhat put on the backburner. Fiction works are listed in order of priority.

Updates to the Masterpost:
Posted January 30, 2018

Rating System

Ratings are the same as archiveofourown.org, meanings may be slightly different and are built off fanlore.org. The ratings given in this masterpost are baseline ratings, which means it's the rating of the general work as a whole. Warnings may appear on a chapter-by-chapter basis indicating higher-rating content in that chapter. There will be specific content warnings (e.g., ‘graphic violence warning’, ‘mental breakdown in this chapter which warrants an M rating’, something like that) as well. If possible, I will mark where this content begins and ends in the chapter, if it is skippable. Ratings DO NOT MEAN you are not allowed to read something because it is a certain rating. I disagree with censorship of content. I mean, I’ve read stuff rated Explicit since I was 13 or 14 years old. I feel that I am mature enough to handle it, so for the most part you have to use your own judgement. It is more of a warning than a restriction.

G GENERAL AUDIENCES Suitable for all audiences. This does not mean recommended for children, but rather that it includes nothing that would likely disturb children or offend their parents for them to read. Romantic content is very innocent if it exists (kissing, holding hands), language is mild, may contain action scenes in which violence and its results are not graphically described, but people fight with serious injury or death resulting.

T TEEN More intense content than G, recommended for 13 and up to be safe, but this is not an absolute line. (Plenty of 10-year-olds watch PG-13 movies, for example.) Language (swearing etc.) will be present as you would hear teenagers use it, romantic content if present is more intense and possibly more sexual (but should max out at making out or at the most, inexplicit allusion to further sexual activity). Violence may be described in detail some readers may find disturbing. References to drug addiction, self harm, mental illness, suicidal thinking, and/or other mature themes are most likely present.

M MATURE More graphic than T, proceed with caution. May contain extreme violence and gore, higher presence of mature and/or disturbing scenes/themes. May also contain non-graphic sexual scenes. I will likely not post M-rated things on KidPub; if it does appear, it will be in a specific chapter warning.

E EXPLICIT For the most part, too explicit for me to post on KidPub. The only way this would be seen is on a specific chapter warning. Often used to indicate explicit sexual content, but you won't see this from me on KidPub. If I ever post anything labeled as explicit, it is probably because there is explicit, extreme violence or other themes that are possibly highly disturbing. VERY PROBABLY not going to see this at all on KP, but it is part of my rating system. M- and E- ratings, I use for myself, in order to rate my works and decide what is and is not appropriate for this particular site.

Original Fiction

End of the World as We Know It // NEW KIDPUB STORY // Rating: T [M chapter ratings likely] // First Posted: June 21, 2017 // Last Update: August 13, 2017
Genre: Survival, Adventure // Words: 533 // Chapters: 1
Zombies are on the rise, society is crumbling, and worst of all, we're going to have to live without constantly being on the Internet.
End of the World as We Know It Info and Sign-Up
Prologue {Zombies Ate My Neighbours}

Sin Game // Rating: T // First Posted: July 30, 2016 // Last Update: April 2, 2017
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure, Drama, Young Adult fiction // Words: N/A // Chapters: N/A
A boy comes to the urban jungle of Rispecchiare for school and a change of pace, but he might get far more than he bargained for. Can new resident and high school student Chase Nakahara unravel the mysteries of his classmates, the city, and a strange twenty-fifth hour before a mastermind known only as the “king” can ensnare the whole city in its mad game forever?
An Introduction to Sin Game
Sin Game - First Glance - The Boy and the City
Sin Game - First Glance - Dark Bet

Sun, Moon, and Sky Saga // Rating: T (possibly M) // First Posted: April 9, 2016 // Last Update: May 8, 2017
Genre: Hard Fantasy, New Adult fiction // Books: N/A // Words: N/A // Chapters: N/A
A young magician named Morrigan arrives in a foreign land in search of new power and an old friend; a sunny young man named Koen arrives in the same place during the course of his travel of the countries surrounding his homeland. A native scholar named Tihomir had settled into his ordinary, everyday routine-- until now. Three individuals whose stories were already, unbeknownst to them, hopelessly intertwined had all come to be on the same city, and the gears were turning to begin a long journey of history in the making.
Character Snippet: Sun, Moon, and Sky
Character Snippet: Sun, Moon, and Sky: Drenched in Red
Character Snippet: Sun, Moon, and Sky: Strangers
Character Snippet: Sun, Moon, and Sky: Kingdom of Rain

Soulbound // COWRITE WITH JILL // Rating: T // First Posted: N/A // Last Update: N/A
Genre: Modern Fantasy, Young Adult fiction // Words: N/A // Chapters: N/A
I posted this on the “summarize your main project in one sentence” thread and I couldn't think of a better summary so here you go: A beautiful semi-narcissistic drama queen zombie from the Roman Empire and his angsty French (living, for now) boyfriend have to deal with necromancy, broken souls, corrupt organizations, conspiracies, and their own feelings and somehow come out of it alive; also, two gay necromancer girls along for the ride are assholes who constantly snark at each other.

Fan Fiction

Black as Night, Light as Snow // Fairy Tail OC Fanfiction // Rating: T [will be M chapter ratings later] // First Posted: N/A // Last Update: N/A
Genre: Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Young Adult fiction // Words: N/A // Chapters: N/A
[Knowledge of Fairy Tail anime preferred but probably not required.] Here’s a summary of Fairy Tail for the uninitiated: Lucy Heartfilia, a traveling Mage, meets Natsu Dragneel, a Mage looking for his foster parent, a Dragon named Igneel, with his best friend, Happy, a blue, talking and flying cat. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. Natsu rescues her and reveals that he is the real Salamander of Fairy Tail and has the skills of a Dragon Slayer, a form of Lost Magic. He offers her membership into the guild, which she gladly accepts. They, along with the armored Mage Erza Scarlet, Ice-Make Mage Gray Fullbuster, and Happy, become a team performing various missions offered to the Fairy Tail Guild.
For the plot of BANLAS, a young woman returns to the Fairy Tail guild after half a year’s absence. She is a mysterious S-class mage known as the Fairy Shadow, but to her friends at the guild, she is merely Vesla Tyrian, a sisterly figure and a relentless workaholic. She falls right back into place at Fairy Tail and gets pulled into her friends’ many adventures, but along the way, the presence of a mysterious group lingers until Vesla is forced to confront her own past...

Other Works

Poetry of Mine, Series or Otherwise // Rating: G unless otherwise marked // First Posted: January 17, 2016 // Last Update: January 25, 2018
the spring is dead
rain and gray
“can’t or won’t?”
to a star and his court of planets
word vomit {rated T}
galaxy on the window pane
Hero of the Story
You | 01
team / victory
i cut at my mind, not my skin {rated T}
mile run
king / queen / knight
how the night loved the moon
light / shadow
a large and hollow world
4:02 am
love conquers hate
motley masterpiece
Love is… {rated T}
quelque chose
i wanted // i want (lonely vs. alone)
you never change
de rien
snippet of ugly sentiment
imaginary friends
knifeblade {rated T}
traitors don’t need names
this is a story full of happiness
of life and death (meet in the middle)
unfinished business
missing in action
desire in the dark
mess (revised)
burn everything you love
bye bye bye
summer storm
secondhand book
A Closed-Off World
The Island
Sea and Sky
Beauty Mourned
Ode to Sand

Miscellaneous // Rating: G // First Posted: August 19, 2016 // Last Update: October 29, 2017
On Sexuality
I relate to you: late-night poetic prose
trains, planes, and automobiles
Killer Chameleon

See more stories by egocentric little scribbler
This is a really cool idea,

This is a really cool idea, organizing all your works in a masterpost. I can't wait to see some of these stories on the NSP

Maybe this will motivate me to get some of my own work up on the site

/and here you are living despite it all/

Posted by Sachi on Tue, 01/30/2018 - 21:52
Thanks! {i want to prove

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by Unripe Fruit on Wed, 01/31/2018 - 11:45