/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ the family reunion | KidPub Press //
the family reunion

the family reunion

Posted February 4th, 2021 by elalex

by Ella
in California

February 4th, 2021

Delete ShoutEdit ShoutEmilio's POV

My parents abandoned me last year after a christmas concert. Each day I would climb over yard fences and eavesdrop. most of the time I was chased out of yards. but today was different. I headed around another street trying to find info. and like always I was chased out of every yard. i was walking around the busy side when i saw my old house. I rang the doorbell and my dad answered by slamming it in my face. I sadly walked to the house next door and climbed over the fence. I started to creep across the yard when i saw a sign with the handwriting of a 4th grader. it said "2 adults 4 children". but the 2 adults part was crossed off and replaced with 0 adults. i then peeked in a window and saw a beautiful girl doing her hair. she was wearing a black jacket over the top of a red dress with golden clip-on earrings with fancy-schmancy shoes that were also gold. I tripped on something and fell in some leaves which made a lot of racket. the girl looked around but didn't see me. whew. close one. I creeped across the yard when I saw her again. I ducked down but she saw me. I ran as fast as i could to the other side of the yard and climbed over the fence into the neighbor's yard. not my old yard but the one behind it.

Ella's POV

I opened the door but didn't see a thing.

me: that's weird. i thought I saw something. Whatever.

I went back inside and then remembered something. I had super senses. so I went back outside and used my super far distance sight to look. that is when I saw it.

Emilio's POV

i looked through the crack in the fence and noticed she was running towards me! I curled up in a ball and hoped that she didn't see me. then I heard something.

Girl: *whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle*

Ella's POV

Me: *whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle*

I hoped that the boy i saw could understand whistle talk

See more stories by Ella