/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ the family reunion | KidPub Press //
the family reunion

the family reunion

Posted February 4th, 2021 by elalex

by Ella
in California

February 4th, 2021

Delete ShoutEdit ShoutElla's POV

It was my father! 

Me: Dad?! what are you doing here?!

Dad: Ella, Samantha, Adam, Tyler!

S,A&T: Dad!

Me: Anyway, back to my question?

Dad: yea, mom ran how ago?

Everyone: 2 years

dad: Heigh-ho! crazy! Where duodecaplets?

Me: in the backyard.

Dad: ok, go

We went into the backyard again where everyone was still clamoring. I whistled again. everybody froze in place.

Me: line up!

they all ran past each other in order to get in line. there was alot of clamoring.

Me: They're still working on it.

Dad: hm

I whistled again and they finally got in line.

Me: Guys, for those of you who don't remember, this is our father, Christopher Kim Alexander.

everyone: Dad!!!!!

everyone tackled him as I whistled and they got back in line. I brushed dad off and slapped my hands to my body and they did the same. Then we turn to dad in unison and spoke some words which by the look on his face I knew he did not understand.

everyone but dad: yashoy coona lantee cananta canencea lana onoko leme belo cami sientia. Translation: It's our pleasure to welcome our father back to our home.

My dad couldn't understand at first but once we translated he understood what we were trying to get through to him.

dad: ah mels. good go. bye

See more stories by Ella
Hi, Ella! Welcome to KidPub.

Hi, Ella! Welcome to KidPub. I'm Snow, and you can ask me any question you like. 

I'm glad you've posted your story on here! I have a little suggestion. You have a lot of posts with the same title. If I were you, I would edit them so that they say "family reunion part 1," "family reunion part 2," and so on. 

I have other suggestions but must go for now! Happy writing!

Posted by Tía Snow on Thu, 02/04/2021 - 21:27