/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Flooding, 1 | KidPub Press //
The Flooding, 1

The Flooding, 1

Posted December 28th, 2020 by ElizieAngelina

December 28th, 2020

Jack was at school. It was almost the end of the day. Better yet, it was a Friday and his mom said he could invite his friends over to

his house. "Today is going to be the best day ever," he thought to himself. Suddenly, the loudspeaker over the audio box spoke:

"THIS IS NOT A DRILL. FLASH FLOODING OUTSIDE. PLEASE EVACUATE TO THE HIGHEST FLOOR OF THE SCHOOL."

Jack was shocked. His town was perfectly normal and hadn't flooded before. However, his mind flooded back to a book report.

But it wasn't any book report, no. It was a book report on the history of his town itself. He had gotten an instant A on that. But

this was not time to think about that. One of the events in the book had said, "The last flood happened in 1960 and is supposed

to flood again in 2020." Well, today was the day they would sink down to the ground itself. The class erupted in chaos, and they

ran to the window. Lo and behold, there was water down in the valley below. Everyone started screaming and banging on the

door. Jack was part of them. The teacher tried to console the frantic class as she yelled, "Guys! We will be fine. We just need

to get to the highest floor." The teacher opened the door, and it was total chaos outside. Students were screaming and yelling

and running in agony up the stairs, as their teacher followed. Jack felt sweaty within his male school uniform. Since the school

was not free, they had to wear uniforms to represent the school-no customized outfits. Jack watched and followed the running

students.

already this is pretty

already this is pretty exciting!

Posted by Ryoko on Wed, 12/30/2020 - 11:23
Thanks! part 2 soon :D  

Thanks! part 2 soon :D

Posted by Elizabeth on Wed, 01/06/2021 - 15:37