/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Flooding, 2 | KidPub Press //
The Flooding, 2

The Flooding, 2

Posted January 6th, 2021 by ElizieAngelina

January 6th, 2021

Finally, they were on the top floor. Another part of the book report came flooding into his head. "The flood will come back, this time

12 feet higher. The original flood was 59 feet." Without warning, Jack ran downstairs. He went outside to the ankle-high water

that drenched the bottom of his leather shoes. He ran around the school desperately trying to look for a ladder as the rain drenched

him. Finally, he found a light and moveable ladder. Later, he was on the roof. The other students managed to catch up with him later.

His classmates asked him "what was he thinking" repeatedly, but it was for their sake. Helicopters flew in the air. The school

screamed, "OVER HERE! OVER HEEEEEEERE!" The roof began to crack under them. Everyone looked positively drenched now,

their jeans and skirts stuck to their legs. Jack thought he might cry. The helicopters flying in the air reminded him that they were not

going to be saved. Suddenly, 6 helicopters flew into sight at a cruising position. They were waiting for the grades to enter the helicopter.

Jack looked at his friend, Lucas. Lucas had been a big friend of Jack's since they were born. They both entered the plane to a

really shocking sight, Half of the 7th grade's parents were in the plane. But then Jack remembered. Kira. Kira was basically Jack's

girlfriend, and he would be devestated if Kira died. 

"Where's Kira?" Jack asked. Lucas replied, "It's okay, man. Kira's in the other 7th grade airplane. She's safe." Later, the planes

took off from the now flooded school. "Where are we going?" Jack asked Lucas.

Lucas replied again, "I don't know. We're just going forward. Hopefully somewhere safe." Jack hoped that they would be safe in

another area. By this time, he was drenched and tired. He reminded himself to get some sleep, and finally, he was asleep.

love the story so far! keep

love the story so far! keep up the great work.

______________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Wed, 01/13/2021 - 11:24
Love it! cant wait for

Love it! cant wait for chapter 3! <3

Posted by Lana on Thu, 01/21/2021 - 22:04
This is extremely

This is extremely interesting! I love it!!!!!!!

Posted by Kaitlyn on Sat, 01/30/2021 - 18:08
I love this story it really

I love this story it really sucks you inyeslaughsmileyheartyessmileyyes cant wait for the next one.smileyyes

Posted by EmilyRocks_9 on Mon, 03/01/2021 - 20:47