/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ frickkkkk confessed to my crush | KidPub Press //
frickkkkk confessed to my crush

frickkkkk confessed to my crush

Posted May 19th, 2020 by katchyboo

by IllegalSparkles
in The Dungeons

May 19th, 2020

omfg I confessed

she went offline just before I told her

so no response yet

but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

See more stories by IllegalSparkles
Who? is frickkkkk a person?

Who?

is frickkkkk a person?

Posted by Fire Dragon 74 on Wed, 05/20/2020 - 11:09
No, hah. One of my online

No, hah. One of my online friends, her screen name is JanuaryTheFifteenth.

"You see, it doesn't matter who we are, Sophie. It's what we do." ~Lady Lesso, The School for Good and Evil

Posted by IllegalSparkles on Wed, 05/20/2020 - 12:55
I remember seeing that name

I remember seeing that name on your YouTube channel! Do you actually know who it is, or do you just know them from online? Just asking, because I want you to be careful because online stuff like that always seems to get dangerous/bad if you just now them online.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you walk down the fairway of life, smell the roses. You only get to play one round. -Ben Hogan

Posted by Ava on Fri, 05/22/2020 - 18:52
I do only know her online,

I do only know her online, but I do know her pretty well.

Posted by IllegalSparkles on Sun, 05/24/2020 - 02:25
what's her real name?

what's her real name?

Posted by Fire Dragon 74 on Mon, 05/25/2020 - 16:01
I don't know? I don't think

I don't know? I don't think her mom wants her to tell people online her real name

Posted by IllegalSparkles on Thu, 05/28/2020 - 09:38