/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Giving up | KidPub Press //
Giving up

Giving up

Posted May 16th, 2020 by chicken123

in My head

May 16th, 2020

I'm not leaving forever on this site. No ones even on anymore. The original authors that were on when I joined 3 years ago are hardly on.
My grandma passed out this morning. She's already had 2 strokes last year and she hit her head when she fell on her face. She has cuts and bruises all over her face, and is bleeding from the brain. She was at one hospital but is now being transferred to another because she needs stitches in her mouth and because of her brain injury. She is in a hospital with Covid-19 patients so pray that she stays safe.
Also, my best friends mom has had cancer for 2 years now, and she has hit a rough spot. Shes really sick.
My Europe trip was moved so I'm not going this year. So yeah, I'm trying to stay positive and not give up.

That's really sad to hear I

That's really sad to hear

I will

Posted by Fire Dragon 74 on Sun, 05/17/2020 - 14:39
I'm so sorry dear. Hang in

I'm so sorry dear. Hang in there. <3

-esther

Posted by Esther on Thu, 05/28/2020 - 00:48
Esther, Thanks! I'm in a way

Esther,
Thanks! I'm in a way better place now. I've learned to live myself, even if
no one else will. But that's okay. God made me the way I am and I love that.
I haven't seen you around in a while, how are you? Well I also haven't been on in a while...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you walk down the fairway of life, smell the roses. You only get to play one round. -Ben Hogan

Posted by Ava on Mon, 06/01/2020 - 22:21
Hey I'm so glad to hear

Hey I'm so glad to hear that! God really did make you in the image of Himself, so as long as you continue to be a force for love in the world, you are a shining icon of His completeness and beauty. :)

I've been doing great! I'm not technically a kid anymore (I'm nineteen), but I love to check in once in a while here. I'm a sophomore in college getting my liberal arts degree, and I've got a serious boyfriend who I am expecting to propose within the next couple of months... it's an exciting life! :D

lots of love!

Esther

Posted by Esther on Thu, 06/04/2020 - 21:07
Oh my gosh that's so

Oh my gosh that's so exciting! I'm almost not a kid anymore, and hopefully going into Vet Science
That's so cool about your liberal arts degree!
I've been pretty busy with, well, life XD. But enjoy coming here every once in a while to check in.

The date my bff died was 3 days ago and I have like 6 birthdays coming up

I'm hopefully reuniting with a guy friend (that sounds weird lol) that I haven't seen in years. He pretty much disappeared and I finally found him again. Hes like a foot taller than me. I'm 5' 3" (very short :l )
But I'm glad you're doing good!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Ava on Sat, 06/06/2020 - 22:09