/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Go To Sleep, 1 | KidPub Press //
Go To Sleep, 1

Go To Sleep, 1

Posted September 19th, 2021 by ElizieAngelina

September 19th, 2021

It was 6:30 pm.

Ana's friends were expected to come soon. That Friday night, she was planning to have a sleepover with 3 of her friends, one of them being her crush at school. When 

all of a sudden, 2 cars pulled up onto the driveway. They were here! She threw open the door, to see her friends, Lily and Nikki, standing there. "Hi, Ana!" Lily yelled. As

Ana was really excited, she said, "Hi, guys!" Nikki waved back. "Hi, Ana! We got you a little something." Nikki was wearing a Sailor Moon-themed robe. She pulled the

small present out of her pocket, and inside, was a beautiful necklace with a little ruby on it. "Thank you so much!" Ana said in joy. "You're welcome," Lily said. "Nikki was

the one that chose the present, and I paid for it." Slowly, Ana lifted up her long hair and tied the necklace around her neck. At the same time, Lucas's car pulled up onto

the driveway.

Excitedly, Ana ran to the driveway, and out stepped Lucas. "Hey, Ana!" Lucas said to her. "I know, I'm a bit late, but I got you a little something...!" He pulled out a present

encased in dotted wrapping. "I'll go open it when we're inside," Ana said. When they got in the house, Ana started tearing open the wrapping, and inside was a small, pink

sewing machine! "I'll treasure this," Ana said. She walked to the couch and pulled up the megaphone that was on it.

"All right, everyone!" She yelled through the megaphone. "Now that everyone's here, we can start our party!"

They all cheered. 

Ana also pulled up a paper listed for the night's events. It read:

6:45- Twister

7:15- Eating the snacks!

7:30- Uno

8:15- Eating the leftovers

9:20- Battling on Mario Kart 8

10:00- PILLOW FIGHT!!!

10:30- Bedtime...

"All right, first we're gonna play Twister!" Ana said. They all cheered. Twister was one of their favorite games. Ana pulled out the mat. "All right, I'll spin the wheel," Lily

said. She sat on the couch, while Lucas, Nikki and Ana sat around the mat. Lily flicked the wheel, and then, "Left foot blue, Ana!" This was a cake walk. "Right hand

red, Lucas!" He bent over and placed his right hand on the mat. "Right hand green, Nikki!" This was too easy. For a few more minutes, this turned from easy, medium,

to hard. Nikki had it the worst, her left hand was on blue, while her left foot was on green, her right foot was on red and right hand on yellow. She'd had enough. "I'll

take a break," Nikki said. Ana, now the spinner, nodded.

As Nikki walked off to the bathroom to cool off, it appeared to be all right. This was a perfect night, or so it seemed as of far. Nothing could ruin it. Nothing like an...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Just when Ana thought her night was fabulous, Nikki screamed so loud, Ana thought she could have been in pain. She walked to the bathroom, fearing the worst,

but didn't get the worst. But not neutral. She saw...

~continued in chapter 2~

nooooo! I hate cliff

nooooo! I hate cliff hangers!

___________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Sun, 09/19/2021 - 17:57
Sorry! I'll be posting

Sorry! I'll be posting another chapter tomorrow! :(

Posted by Elizabeth on Sun, 09/19/2021 - 21:43
CANT

CANT WAITTTTT

--------------------------------- Forever & Always, Jordi

Posted by Jordi on Mon, 09/20/2021 - 09:45
Nice work, Elizabeth! If I

Nice work, Elizabeth! If I have time I'll run through this bit by bit with my highlighter, but I find this plot very interesting to start with!

Looking forward to the next update!

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 09/20/2021 - 14:50
I SWEAR TO GOD NOT A DANG

I SWEAR TO GOD NOT A DANG CLIFFHANGERRRRR

Posted by Tristan on Tue, 09/21/2021 - 05:49
Arrrgh! :) It's not just a

Arrrgh! :)

Posted by Ryoko on Tue, 09/21/2021 - 11:19
Cliffhangers are a good part

Cliffhangers are a good part of stories, (just don't put too many in :))

Posted by Ryoko on Tue, 09/21/2021 - 11:20