/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Harry Potter Character Contest (REPOST) Please enter! | KidPub Press //
Harry Potter Character Contest (REPOST) Please enter!

Posted March 17th, 2014 by venika

by finny!
in Hogwarts.

March 17th, 2014

Everyone knows that Harry Potter defeated the Dark Lord all those years ago. But not many know that Tom Riddle's twin sister's heart still beats somewhere in the magical world. 

Is she an enemy? Is she an ally? And is she the cause of the breakdown of magic that seems to be occuring around the wizarding world?

I'd just like to say, thank you to all the people who entered! :D

***

Hi, everyone. So, this is my first character contest. It's for a Harry Potter fanfiction, obviously, and I'm pretty pumped about this!

So, I don't mind how many characters you enter. However, I will choose two POV characters, some major characters as well as some minor characters. Basically, the more detailed and interesting your character is, the more likely it is to get a POV or major role in the story. 

Here are the prizes:

POV characters: Five comments, a link in my signature to any book/poem/story you want for a month, and of course, your character's own POV in the story! :D

Major characters: Three comments :) 

Minor characters: One comment :) 

Okaysies, here is the character form:

Name (first and last name, please):

Age (between 11-17):

Appearance:

Personality:

House:

Wand:

Background:

Skills/abilities:

Other:

The deadline is March 31st, 2014 so please hurry and get your characters in quickly! :D 

See more stories by finny!
I'll enter sometime soon...

I'll enter sometime soon... :)

~~don't even blink~~

Posted by Meera on Thu, 03/20/2014 - 18:04
 Okay :) I'm a hopeless

Okay :)

I'm a hopeless Potterhead. Deal with it.

Posted by Choco-Chip Cook... on Mon, 03/24/2014 - 11:19
My guys can all be

My guys can all be Gryffindors, if you didn't get my other message :)

Posted by Snowdawn on Wed, 04/16/2014 - 08:13
Okay, sure... :) I'm a

Okay, sure... :)

Posted by just me {Venika} on Thu, 05/01/2014 - 13:24
Have you already started

Have you already started writing this? If so, where is it? If not, can you start?

Posted by Goggle Eyed Owl... on Wed, 04/30/2014 - 08:33
I'm going to announce the

I'm going to announce the winners of the contest tomorrow (or today, if I feel like xP) Sorry, I've been pretty busy lately... though I'll try to get the first chappie up soon! :D 

Hooray! Can't wait!

Hooray! Can't wait!

Posted by on Thu, 05/01/2014 - 13:57