/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Hi | KidPub Press //
Hi

Hi

Posted June 3rd, 2021 by Polly

by Polly

June 3rd, 2021

Hi everyone!! So this is mainly for girls. So I have a whole bunch of inspiring quotes for gir!s and I was wanting your opinions on them.

1) Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you've got a big heart and aren't afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.BB

2) Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in Love. Regret nothing, and don't let people bring you down.

3) The only thing more beautiful than a woman that knows what she wants, is the woman that isn't waiting on anyone else to get for it.

4) she believed she could so she did.

5)Let your smile change the world. Not the world change your smile.

6) stop comparing yourself to others. you are YOU, nobody else could be YOU even if they tried to be. YOU are unique and beautiful. Nobody else is YOU.

7) "You do not find the happy life. You make it."

8) " Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. It's about having a pretty mine, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul."

9) Beautiful girl, you were made to do hard things, so believe in yourself.

10) We were born to be real not to be perfect

11) If you have good thoughts they will shine out on your face like sunshine and you will always look lovely.

12) She is clothed with STRENGHT and DIGNITY, she laughs without fear of the FUTURE.

13) Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you.

14) You are POWERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BRILLIANT, and BRAVE

15) " I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tommorow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

16) " I figure, if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one. "              

17) " Don't be the girls who fell. Be the girl who got back up. "                                        

18) Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others.

19) " A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.. "                                  

20) Don't be the girl who needs a man, be the girl a man needs.

21) " I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself. "

See more stories by Polly
Polly! I need to talk to you

Polly! I need to talk to you now!
Forever & Always,

Jordi

Posted by Jordi on Thu, 06/03/2021 - 16:36
Yes

Yes

Posted by Polly on Fri, 06/04/2021 - 19:46