/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Hi Guys! Im a New Kid Pubber ! - Infinite Mochi, i demand you come! | KidPub Press //
Hi Guys! Im a New Kid Pubber ! - Infinite Mochi, i demand you come!

Posted April 30th, 2012 by sharkiecutie

sharkiecutie's picture
by Crayon
in Malaysia

April 30th, 2012

Hey Guys! Im Crayon ! A new kid pubber^^ nice to meet you:D Im aka. Camille XD I really wanted to have an account on this site for a long time.

I read coldplays, rockshadows, Kats and more storys! I loved them all, and i always wished to have an account!! O.o Nice to be

here! I really like your storys. And who is the first friend of mine on kidpub? None Other then Infinite Mochi! Michelle!

I love you and your awesome storys! If i had an account at the first place i would have commented on all your storys! Anyways,

please introduce youselves! and ill be happy if rockshadow comes ! hehe!

Infinite Mochi: MOCHIIIIIII MY GIRL! MY ITTY BITTY SWEETY PIE! AND IF YOU DONT CONTINUE YOUR STORY ILL BE MADDD

Coldplay: Your Storys ARE awesome!!

Rockshadow: Your so sweet *_*

Kat (I loved the story about flynn and dem!): Your story iss so interestesting!

Skittles: HEY! HEY! HEY!

See more stories by Crayon
Hey there!! I'm Avneet! I've

Hey there!! I'm Avneet! I've been here since August 2011 and it's awesome here! You're gonna love it!! Some things you should know (more like rules):

1) Don't clog. That's pretty much when you post something on the Newest Stories Page (NSP) like "Hey I'm bored! Bye!" and yeah.

2) Feel free to give CC (Constructive Critisism) on the stories you read!!

3) HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And we loves TACOS!!!!!!!)

Something you may want to know about me, I'm weird!! Okay, I'll try not to freak you out. If you want to know more about me, just click on my name below and you'll find yourself in my Biography... Wow!!!!! Okay, Bye now!! Well, hi but you get the point!! ...

~ Avneet ~

--

~Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~ Dr. Seuss

~Three words: Be. A. Man.~ Me ^_^

~We are all so different... yet so much the same.~ Me ^_^

Posted by avbhabra on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:08
HEEEYYYYYYYYYYY MANNNNNNN!

HEEEYYYYYYYYYYY MANNNNNNN! GOOD TO KNOW YOU! (OR GIRL?) LOL! i understand!! :D ITS SO AWESOME ON KP!

Posted by Crayon on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:12
Girl! ;) Don't belive me??

Girl! ;) Don't belive me?? Check meh bio!!! I'll add you to my list of friends!!

~ Avneet ~

--

~Three words: Be. A. Man.~ Me ^_^

Posted by Click (Avneet ^_^) on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:31
Hi, I'm SilverMoon,

Hi, I'm SilverMoon, otherwise known as Abigail. I've been on KP since September 24, 2011, so I still consider myself kind of new. I'm insane, hahahahaha... JK. Hopefully. XP If you want to know more about me just click on my name and you will be transported to my wonderful, insane bio. XD

~SilverMoon *FIRE AND ICE!*

"Do not insult my ability to annoy." ~Leo Valdez, The Lost Hero

"Live reverse it boldly." ~Me

Posted by SilverMoon on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:12
Hiii! That is SUCH a purdy

Hiii! That is SUCH a purdy name! woo!

Posted by Crayon on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:13
Thanks! ~SilverMoon *FIRE

Thanks!

~SilverMoon *FIRE AND ICE!*

"Live reverse it boldly." ~Me

Posted by Wavecrest (Abigail) on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:16
Aw, thank you! :) Welcome to

Aw, thank you! :) Welcome to KP!

1) Try not to clog, because we KPers really don't like it. Clogging is a one liner, or something less then 100 words or so. (Poems can be as short as you want, although if you have a haiku or something you might want to post more then one.) 

2) CC is a good thing, it helps you improve. :) We aren't being mean when we give you CC.

3) We KPers are strangely obsessed with tacos...and anything else...so, prepare for the insanity! :D

~I hate to admit it to myself, I'd? really hate to admit it to my friends, but... I love this show! I love ponies! ... O_o I'm a pegasister!~

Posted by Derpy Hooves(Ro... on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:09
ROOOOCKKKKKKKKKKKKSHADOOOOOOO

ROOOOCKKKKKKKKKKKKSHADOOOOOOOWWWWWWW! IS THAT REALLY YOU!???????? WOWWW!!! I LOVVVVVVEDDDDDDDDDD YOUR AWESOME/SUPERB/COOL/AWESOME I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT HOW GREAT YOUR STORYS ARE! I ALWASYS WISHED TO COMMENT BUT I COULDNT ;/ ANYWAYS! THIS SO SO COOL!

Posted by Crayon on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:15
Thanks! But I'm not really a

Thanks! But I'm not really a KP legend or anything, that would be people like TheAshWolf or Peppermint. :) There are much better writers then me on KP.

Posted by Derpy Hooves(Ro... on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:27
Epic AND modest. I like

Epic AND modest. I like you!!

~ Avneet ~

--

~Three words: Be. A. Man.~ Me ^_^

Posted by Click (Avneet ^_^) on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 19:52
Thank you! I like you too,

Thank you! I like you too, you're epik!

Posted by Derpy Hooves(Ro... on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 19:55
Awwwwwwwwww... Your so

Awwwwwwwwww... Your so nice!! *Blushes*

~ Avneet ~

--

~Three words: Be. A. Man.~ Me ^_^

Posted by Click (Avneet ^_^) on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 20:00
Thank you! You are too!! ~I

Thank you! You are too!!

Posted by Derpy Hooves(Ro... on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 20:07
Hi!!! I'm MaggieMay!!!!!!

Hi!!! I'm MaggieMay!!!!!! I've been a member since May 2011, and I've enjoyed every second of it!!!!!!!

Lots of people already told you the rules, so I'll skip that part. O.O

We're all a little...um...crazy (that's kind of an understatement) and you seem like you'll fit right it!!!!!!! I hope you really enjoy KP as much as I am!!!

Her long-lost sister is possessed. She's the next victim. Can she save her sister? Or will she be next... http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/controlled-prologue-please-co...

Posted by MaggieMay on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:17
HI MAGGIE! GREAT TO MEET YOU

HI MAGGIE! GREAT TO MEET YOU :D

Posted by Crayon on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:19
*bows and holds out hand

*bows and holds out hand formally* Welcome. I'm Garance, AKA DragonRider on WB, or just DR. Actually, why welcome like this? Why not like... THIS!!!!! *bombards with tacos* HAVE ONE HAVE ONE HAVE ONE!!!!!!
*glares* come to the prom on Friday evening. Its on Writers Block. You'll make loads of friends! I did - mainly Caleigh who won't be there this time. :(

Um, um, um, can't really think of anything else. I am slightly (or quite a bit) stupid. 0_0
Anyway, WELCOME!!!! And have fun!!!! And write epyk stories!!!!!

Please read and comment... GRAKONIA: THE LEGEND! Here is link to prologue... http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/grakonia-legend-working-title...
I will comment on one of your stories in return!

Posted by DragonRider on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:21
Hey! Yer name is so epic xD

Hey! Yer name is so epic xD Well! HEY! AND IM LOVIN IT!

Posted by Crayon on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:27
Welcome, Crayon!!! I'm

Welcome, Crayon!!! I'm Raven, and I've been on here for about a month. It's really fun on here.
----—--------—------—-----—
Dudley: They stuff people's heads down the toilet the first day at Stonewall. Want to come upstairs and practice?

Harry: No, thanks. The poor toilet's never had anything as horrible as your head down it -- it might be sick.

-Harry Potter Book 1

Posted by ~Raven~ on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:22
Hey  Raven :D Wazzup my

Hey  Raven :D Wazzup my fellar KPer xD

Posted by Crayon on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:28
Hey! I'm Flat Soda, been

Hey! I'm Flat Soda, been here since 2009. I write mostly depressing stories about nightmares and death. Also, I love PopTarts, Coke, pegasi and kitty cats. 

I'm known for my generally grumpy nature here. Usually I have a (not very justified) reason to rant. Wolves are not my favorite thing ever. 

Here's some tips, by the way. 

1. Locate the bathroom. I've been looking for four years and I could use some help.

2. Write like you love it. You should. Remember to spell check or there will be Grammar Nazis. Also. NO CLOGGING. IT IS FROWNED UPON IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!

3. Give a comment, get a comment. Remember to CC.

4. Remember your old pal, Perry. Who is not a platypus. Love ya, Perry!

5. BOW DOWN TO FLAT SODA. Which will not be optional tomorrow. 

Posted by Spaz101 on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:25
Oh nightmares *hides behind

Oh nightmares *hides behind a big barel* i love reading them!

Posted by Crayon on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:29
BARRELS!!!!! I HATE BARRELS!

BARRELS!!!!!

I HATE BARRELS!

Posted by Flat Soda on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 19:02
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Tootsie Roll! I've been a member here since February 2011, so I'm kind of an oldie. Some things you should know:

1: Commenting is good. If you comment, people comment on your stories.

2: People will give you CC. It's a good thing. (Yes, I know 50 other people told you this)

3: Most people here are crazy. *Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.

Posted by Tootsie Roll on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:27
HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! :D WHATS

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! :D WHATS UP?

Posted by Crayon on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:32
Umm, Crayon, can I ask how

Umm, Crayon, can I ask how old you are?

Posted by Derpy Hooves(Ro... on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:44
I feel old now, I've been

I feel old now, I've been here since 2009. XD

Posted by Flat Soda on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:42
Welcome! I am Brianna

Welcome! I am Brianna :)

"You love me. Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real.”~Katniss, Mockingjay

Posted by Brianna on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:39
Hi! :) I'm Rachel, and I've

Hi! :) I'm Rachel, and I've been here since September of 2010. I love to write- mainly fantasy. :D I've been lucky to meet some of the older members (Kiwara, Stara Aquila) before they left. :)

So yeah, have fun! :D

*~Dreamwalker~*The First in the Trilogy

Posted by Rachel on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:41
Hi there, I'm XX, or nngo.

Hi there, I'm XX, or nngo. You can call me whatever you like. And you'd better like Kidpub, or else I will stuff your mouth with the dreaded tacos of KP.

~* Welcome to the Black Parade *~

Posted by XX on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:43
Hi Crayon!   You probably

Hi Crayon!

You probably don't know me, but it would be cool if you did. I'm MBelle or Michelle. I changed my name to Bell Em, a anagram. Me and BlueMi changed them. Well it would be cool if you told me all you know about me.

MBelle

Visit KP, The city! kidpub.myminicity.com

Posted by Bell Em on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:46
Heyy! :D Nice to meet you!

Heyy! :D Nice to meet you! My name's Camikat, but a lot of people call me Cami. :D I'm kind of odd, like a lot of people here. ^_^ I hope to read some of your stories soon!

Pssst: Go to Writer's Block. It's under the Talk About tab. Tis epyk 8D

Posted by camikat on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 18:58
Hi, I'm Avery and welcome to

Hi, I'm Avery and welcome to kid pub! I'm pretty new here, and I love it, I'm sure you will to.

So have fun, and I'll be looking for some of your pieces!!!!

Posted by Avery on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 19:07
Heeeeeeey! Hannah here!

Heeeeeeey! Hannah here! Welcome to KP! I've been here since, like, September 2011, and I love it soooooooo much! I have made some REALLY great friends here, and I hope to make more!!!!!!

Posted by (Hannah) on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 19:34
Sorry for the mistakes my I

Sorry for the mistakes my I phone changes all the words I write plus it has a crake in the screen... Ok a big crack... Find a lot of big cracks.

Hey crayon! Your going to have so much fun and youre defiantly KP quality I can tell from you name crayon is creative that what we like.

So I am rose and I share this account with my sister Elizabeth. But Elizabeth is getting her own account soon her name will be soar candy. I am 14 she is 11. We got this account about ummm? 3 to 5 months ago. Here's the thing do not clog it will make your life miserable. KPers hate clogging. Clogging is when you write something pointless most consider clogging one line posts but others consider it less than a paragraph so be careful with what you post. You can post those one liners on tha authors notes.

Ok: we love tacos don't ask me why maybe because Its a stange food and we KPers like to stand out!

We are your family feel free to talk to us about anything. ( as long as you do so on the authors notes) ;)

Enjoy your self and have fun and happy 1st KPday to you. Hehe

Oh ya and us ompj instead on omg or omgg don't ask me what it stands for I have no clue.

From Rose.

my mini city http://deltania.myminicity.com/ go there!!!! ~elizabeth

http://i47.tinypic.com/wlxfdi.png

Oooooo and mine: http://ilas-world.myminicity.com/ ~rose

http://i47.tinypic.com/24dombm.png

Posted by CatElizabethRose on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 21:15
OMPJ can mean whatever you

OMPJ can mean whatever you can think of that fits that acronym.  Bambi, who might or might not be older than me,made it up originally to mean "Oh My  Pizza Johns."  However, it has been changed to mean practically anything; mine, "Oh My Percy Jackson," or others, "Oh My Prancing Jellybeans," so on so forth.  Sorry, Walking Encyclopedia moment.  :P

Spider-Man vs Wolverine: This game of bloody knuckles won't end well...

Posted by Spiderman ... on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 21:39
Oh I get it like I could say

Oh I get it like I could say oh my potty John. * rolling around on the floor laughing her butt off.

Posted by Rose & Elizabeth on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 21:42
YOU GOT AN ACCOUNT

YOU GOT AN ACCOUNT ~~!!!
:DDDD
YAAAAY

Ahahahahh, no worries, I'll go read your story noow !

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons." - Michael Jackson

Posted by Mochi Monster~ on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 22:59
I KNOWW!! I GOT IT FOR

I KNOWW!! I GOT IT FOR YOUU~~

Annd yay!!

Posted by Crayon on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 02:16
Awwwh ! THANK YOU

Awwwh ! THANK YOU :DDD

NOW I CAN READ YOUR STORIES !! >:DD

Posted by Mochi Monster~ on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 18:05
Hello, Crayon! ^_^ I'm Ash.

Hello, Crayon! ^_^ I'm Ash. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to KidPub! I like your profile pic... :D That's a mandarin fish, right? Or a blenny? I forget.

Here are a few suggestions I've put together...it'll make coming on here ten times easier. :)

1.) Posts that are only a couple sentances long should be posted on Author's Notes (under the Talk About tab), OR on the appropriate thread on the Writer's Block Forum. (Also under talk about) Those posts should not be posted on the main page. But, if you think your message won't be noticed, at least include a poem or a song you wrote or a short story in the post with the message. :)

2.) Text talk is generally frowned upon here. I don't mind it all that much, but some people on here do. Remember--this is a writing website, NOT Facebook. ^_^

3.) At the bottom of most stories/poems, you have the option of adding it to your Favorites. You can access these Favorited stories/poems by clicking on the KidPub Logo, and scrolling down to the bottom of the page. The Favorite box should be on the right side of the page.

Again, welcome to the site! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet Ectroi is waiting for you...

Posted by TheAshWolf on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 02:13
eeee^^ I appreciate you came

eeee^^ I appreciate you came here^^ I heard your a celebrity on KP? :O Nice to meet you!

Posted by Crayon on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 07:50
0_0 Celebrity? XD Where did

0_0 Celebrity? XD Where did you hear that?! Nah, I'm not a celebrity. dragonwriter and WolfWriter and Kyle and Leloo are celebrities. I'm not.

It's nice to meet you, too! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet Ectroi is waiting for you...

Posted by TheAshWolf on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 14:10
Ash, don't be lyin!  WOT is

Ash, don't be lyin!  WOT is one of the most popular stories of all KP!  

Posted by Spiderman ... on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 22:30
o_o ............ Okay, I

o_o ............

Okay, I only saw the first part of your username at first, and I was like... "wut? Spiderman is on KP and is complimenting my book? WUT?" XDD

Anyway.

O_0 What? No it's not! XD I posted the edited Ch. 6 three days ago and it only got two comments. o_o ...Okay, that sounded like I was complaining. XD Sorry. I wasn't. I'm just...illustrating the fact that WOT isn't all that popular.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet Ectroi is waiting for you...

Posted by TheAshWolf on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 22:43
You never know, maybe it is.

You never know, maybe it is. Personally, I've never read it but I think I've heard of it before but that does NOT mean that it wasn't popular. I guess you should check on the "Popular Today" ikon at the top and see. But... yeah. For all we know, you might be tha most famous author ever in 20 years! ;) Who knows?

~ Avneet ~

--

~The truth may be ugly, but the lie is uglier. Stick with the truth!~ Me ^_^

Posted by ~ Avneet ^_^ ~ on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 16:21
Hello there. My name is The

Hello there. My name is The Writer (as my signature says) aka Max (real name) aka WhiteArm.

1) Don't give up. Keep on going until you achieve your writing.

2 ) I PROMISE to read your stories 'cuz I want to see what's up your sleeve.

3) Don't clog! BIG thing.

Thanks for listening. Please go and read my stories too :) XD

WeLcOmE tO kIdPuB1!1!1!1!

The Writer

Posted by The Writer (Whi... on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 03:23
Welcomedy-welcome, Crayon!

Welcomedy-welcome, Crayon! :D I'm Mina Mongoose, or Mina/Konata-Izumi/Autobot-Elita1/Emmy-Altava/Milou/Otulissa/Uran/Mega-M, but I like to be known as just Mina. :3

I'm so glad you seem so excited to be on KP! :D I hope you have as much fun, or more, than I have on KP! And don't forget the prom's this friday; I look forward to seeing you and everyone else there! ^_^

BTW, I'm basically the crazy fangirl-type-person-thingy-hyoomin, who is currently obsessed with Transformers/Tintin/AstroBoy/Owl-of-Ga'Hoole/Prof.Layton/Lucky Star Anime/SonicTH/JimmyNeutron/HeyArnold/Kratt-Bros/Alvin&Chipmunks/Vocaloid/MyLittlePonies/Phineas&Ferb/etc. :3 Aaaaand, yup, that's Mina in a nutshell, can't wait to have fun at the prom with you! :D

*raises cup full of purple grape juice* To Crayon, our awesome/happy/super-cool/new member! :D *spills juice all over self* Yup, to Crayon! :D Just as soon as I clean that...

~Mina

- Generation1. when you see this, post it on your sig as a sign of epykness with the next number. Social experiment.-

Posted by MandM on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 12:49
I'm known as Tygress, and am

I'm known as Tygress, and am infamous for my grammar Nazi insanity, rudeness to newbies, and blatant arrogance. I've been here a year or so. Let me get this straight - you argue with my friends, and you are arguing with me, and you argue with me, you will a) die of either boredom of insanity overload, b) be arguing for a long, long time c) forget what the argument was about and give up.

'Tyger tyger burning bright, in the forests of the night. What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?' - The Tyger, by William Blake. :) For Myra, and all other animals suffering in the circus behind a line of steel wire.

Posted by Panthera Tygris on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 13:04
Welcome Crayon to

Welcome Crayon to Kidpub  my name is Alyssa and I dont remember how long I have been here but if you want to find out more about me just click on my bio and I hope you express your heart out here and have fun.:D

Stop bullys today sometimes it only takes one voice to make a change and kids that are being bullied need that change.

Posted by Alyssa on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 16:59
Yo! I'm Calla! Welcome to

Yo! I'm Calla! Welcome to KP! I've loved my time here, and I'm absolutely certain you will too! I can't wait to read your stories ^o^

Okay, they've covered all of the rules but I will go over the most important one: ~sucks in air~ HAVE FUN! BE RANDOM! BWAHAAHAHH! ^_^

The boy with the bread, the girl on fire. TOAST!!!!!!

Posted by The Marked (Calla) on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 20:14
Hi! I'm Pixiekat! I'm new

Hi! I'm Pixiekat! I'm new too... well not exactly. I haven't been here for much more than a month.

Posted by (Pixiekat) Shad... on Tue, 05/15/2012 - 21:13