/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ I am making a supernatural story. | KidPub Press //
I am making a supernatural story.

I am making a supernatural story.

Posted April 6th, 2021 by ElizieAngelina

April 9th, 2021

The story is about 10 teens who are trapped within the walls of Shelter-804102. It is set to explode in 15 days. Within the 1st day, they learn about their fate and plan

to escape. Some people will escape. However, it will be too late for the others...

But I can't do it alone! You guys will create the characters! The main protagonist and antagonist have been planned, so you get to fill in this form stating about your 

character.

Accepted Characters:

Jake

Ashlynn

Rose Diamond

Character Name:

Age: (should be 14-17)

Hair/Eye Color: 

Outfit:

Personality:

Positive/Negative Traits:

Ability: (something such to help them escape)

Backstory:

Please know only 9 characters will be accepted!

Character Name: Jake Age:

Character Name: Jake

Age: 16

Hair/Eye Color: Blue eyes and black hair

Outfit: Jeans and a black t-shirt

Personality: Perfect leader abilities

Positive/Negative Traits: Positive-very quiet. Negative-not very fast

Ability: Great at lockpicking

Backstory: His mom died when he was born and his dad hated him because of that so dad disowned him. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Olivinat on Wed, 04/07/2021 - 09:15
That is very good! You have

That is very good! You have been accepted!

Posted by Elizabeth on Thu, 04/08/2021 - 13:46
Name: Ashlynn, everyone

Name: Ashlynn, everyone calls her Ash. 

Age: 15 

Hair/eyecolor: Black hair with bangs. Hazel eyes. 

Outfit: All black. 

Personality: Fearless, a bit edgy, risk taker, leader.

Positive/ negative traits:  Brutally honest.  doesn't hold back to say whats on her mind.  She thinks outside the box.

Ability: Coding, A hacking Pro. She can hack through anything and i mean ANYTHING.  A master at marshall arts. 

Backstory: Had a hard life. She felt like she was never good enough. Which, caused her to run away to find out what her purpose is in life. 

Posted by Lana on Wed, 04/07/2021 - 15:31
Along with Olivinat, you are

Along with Olivinat, you are very good! Accepted.

Character Name: she never

Character Name: she never told her real name goes by Rose Diamond

Age: (should be 14-17) - 14

Hair/Eye Color:  No one can really tell her eye color but most common being aqua, dark brown hair that looks blond if light hits it just right with natrual pink streak. wears in a braid with rose hairclip pinning braid into a bun

Outfit: top with sleeves up thill elbow, roses imprinted on it, has a knee long pink skirt attached. Wears close toe white slippes with plastic rose on it.

Personality: kind, frogiving, and extremly loyal to her true friends will do anything to protect her friends only way to make her angry is too upset her friend. She takes betrayal really hard and you can never guess her reaction it ranges from quiet and withdrawn to angry and hurt.

Positive/Negative Traits:

Positve - she won't easily get mad and she would never ever betray a friend she is really creative

negeative - when she does get mad it is really hard to calm her, and she is really naive (easily fooled). has a tendency to do dumb things for her friends

Ability: (something such to help them escape) - good at gymnastics allowing her to climb the smoothest of walls, cross the thinnest of beams, and can swing across really far distances if she has littraly only one place to grab in the middle (she is also really good at coming up with cover stories on the spot)

Backstory:

She had nice parents but one day she got lost in the woods near a camping place she was visiting and she met some mean forest people and realized that her parents kept her reletivly sheltered. This was also when she stopped using her real name.

Posted by Rose on Fri, 04/09/2021 - 10:31
You passed, your character

You passed, your character is amazing

Posted by Elizabeth on Fri, 04/09/2021 - 14:19
Tank You Her last name is

Tank You

Her last name is Diamond just in case it caused any confusion

Posted by Rose on Fri, 04/09/2021 - 16:34