//
I GOTTA KNOW! PLZ READ

I GOTTA KNOW! PLZ READ

Posted May 15th, 2017 by CatKeeper

by CatKeeper (Julia)
in Costa Rica (Yeah, right)

May 15th, 2017

OK, I REALLY have to know. Please comment. I'm sorry if this is clogging, I don't know if it is or not. 

3 things:

1: How do you change the name that other people see?

2: What IS clogging?

3: What do you have to do to get the link to the next part/chapter of a long story at the bottom?

I can't figure any of them out and I need to know. Please comment your answers. THX

See more stories by CatKeeper (Julia)
Those are literally all the

Those are literally all the questions I asked when I was new here.

1. You can change your username by going on your bio, click edit, then click about you. And where it says "Julia", is where you can change your username/

2. Clogging is when someone is not really writing, or if the post is smaller than 100 words.

3. If you wanted to do that with your story, you have to click "Book Page or Chapter", click "New Story" and when you carry on with the chapters, click the chapters before. You can copy and paste the chapters you made with your story and then delete the one before so you can make it like that.

I hope this helped :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posted by Sy X) on Mon, 05/15/2017 - 18:34
Pretty much nailed

Pretty much nailed it!

“If they won't write the kind of books we like to read we shall have to write them ourselves.” – C. S. Lewis

Posted by Predator-6 (Jack) on Mon, 05/15/2017 - 19:57
Yeah, Sy already explained

Yeah, Sy already explained it all.

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by >:) QuartzMaster (:< on Mon, 05/15/2017 - 20:05
THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

Posted by Julia on Wed, 05/24/2017 - 07:01