/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ im really mad right now... | KidPub Press //
im really mad right now...

im really mad right now...

Posted January 24th, 2021 by ElizieAngelina

January 24th, 2021

my parents are mad at me for no reason. i told them i got a 100 on a book, but all they said was "wow, you took the book that quickly, that better not have been a 3rd grade

book" when it was a 5th grade book. and all i'm doing is trying to make them happy.

just tell me what i should do, i'm really stressed right now

Hi, kiddo! First things

Hi, kiddo! First things first. I'm gonna reply to this post but I'm not gonna tell you what you "should do" because I don't know the whole context and am not a psychaiatrist or anything. 

Second, I'm sorry you're feeling stressed and upset right now. It sucks, but it's always okay to be upset. There's nothing wrong with being upset.

Third, this is a guess: if you're trying your hardest to make your parents happy and it isn't happening, maybe ask yourself: "Is everything I'm doing just for them?" 

Because I know for a fact how good it feels to have your mom and your dad be proud of you. But having your parents' approval and pride shouldn't be an impossible task. And way more important than their approval is your own and (I don't know if you're religious, but) God's. If you're doing your best, that will be enough. 

Fourth, traditionally, venting on KidPub goes here: Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1995 - The Writer's Block (kidpub.com)

Good luck, Elizabeth!

Posted by Gracithe1andonly on Sun, 01/24/2021 - 20:06
im really sorry that

im really sorry that happened!! :(  if you ever need anything im here for you :) im sure they are very proud of you dw! 

Posted by Lana on Sun, 01/24/2021 - 20:20
Yeah! We are hear for you

Yeah! We are hear for you and sometimes we just need to talk to someone else about it. It is harder to bare all by yourself.

This does sound very frustrating and maybe you need to talk to them about what happened and explain how that made you feel. 

____________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Mon, 01/25/2021 - 11:24
Hey guys!!! I wanted to say

Hey guys!!! I wanted to say I am feelin better and they apologized, my dad acted weird for a while but he apologized too! thanks for the support

Posted by Elizabeth on Wed, 01/27/2021 - 22:51
that is

that is great!

___________________________________________________________________

it's not just a matter of trusting yourself but teseting your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Thu, 02/11/2021 - 13:57