/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ I'm sorry you guys | KidPub Press //
I'm sorry you guys

I'm sorry you guys

Posted August 6th, 2017 by Werty

by Jaxi *kAyLa*
in BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEES wait wut was da question

August 6th, 2017

You may have noticed I haven't been on the main site lately.

You probably saw me on WB a lot however.

You may be wondering if I even go on KP at all.

I am truely sorry.  I don't deserve you guys and you all rock.  I go on KP for WB now, and I feel I have left the main site behind.  I will try to change that however.  I know where I stand and I know that you guys still are awesome and supportive and I love you guys so much.  I don't deserve KidPub.  I am writing a story but I always let go before I finish it and I feel I won't ever get a chance to post on KP again.  I will try however.  I will try to claw my way out of the pit of dispair and lonelyness.  You guys are some of the best people on earth and I love you guys so much.  

Now you may be thinking it's ok Kayla.

Now you most likely are scrolling through the last posts to see if this is true.

Now you know it's true.

Now I'm wondering what I would do without you guys.  

Now I wan't to reach through the computer and hug you all.

But I can't.

I probably will never meet you annd that makes me sad.  I honestly don't deserve to have so many awesome KP friends like you and still get support on everyhing I post wheher WB or here.  I probably will never be like the other KPers in any way.  I might cry while typing this.  I love you guys, and I hope you love me too, even though I am practicaly a ghost on the main site.  I hope I don't start crying.  Don't start crying.  I will always have you guys and I hope I never leave for good.

I hope you consider m a normal KPer, because that's what I've always wanted to be.

See more stories by Jaxi *kAyLa*
cri it's oki chiald

cri it's oki chiald :'c

They can survive, just not as two. Read A Soul's Petal! https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/souls-petal-prologue-3288161...

Posted by SySpy on Sun, 08/06/2017 - 12:43
Hey kiddo, it's alright.

Hey kiddo, it's alright. I've always been one who starts stories and never finishes them too, but that's alright and doesn't mean you shouldn't post them. You're a KPer just like the rest of us, all the same. I hope to see you post on the main site more.

{i want to prove that we aren't smoldering in this small world.}

Posted by King Explosion ... on Sun, 08/06/2017 - 15:15
you're fine! you've done a

you're fine! you've done a much better job at this kp thing than i have. you haven't done anything wrong and theres no need to apologize. :) ive never finished a book either and i haven't posted here in months, haven't posted a book here in probably over a year. no worries. :)

Posted by on Sun, 08/06/2017 - 19:46
Thank you guys.  You are

Thank you guys.  You are the best.  

"You see, one of the best things about reading is that you always have something to think about when you're not reading" -James Patterson

Posted by Kwazy_K on Mon, 08/07/2017 - 08:15
No need to

No need to worry;)
__________
“There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by @lem*on on Mon, 08/07/2017 - 11:57
Oh yay Alem hi "You see, one

Oh yay Alem hi

Posted by Kwazy_K on Mon, 08/07/2017 - 12:07
Hey! __________ “There is

Hey!
__________
- Beatrix Potter

Posted by @lem*on on Mon, 08/07/2017 - 12:38