/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ kidpub all endings cuz I'm bored | KidPub Press //
kidpub all endings cuz I'm bored

kidpub all endings cuz I'm bored

Posted November 4th, 2022 by ElizieAngelina

November 4th, 2022

Neutral Ending: Although KidPub will never return to its former glory, new users often drop by the site and there are a decent amount of authors uploading. Sometimes old users do too, but it is a rarity.

Good Ending: KidPub returns to its former glory after an almost-extinction of KidPub. New users come in and KidPub is now a place where you can share your creativity, vent, talk about random things, and KidMud is brought back to grace.

Bad Ending: Unfortunately, the attempts to bring back KidPub ended up in failure and in a short time, KidPub is dead. To make matters worse, KidPub becomes a ghost town in a future era, with no users ever to return...just guests.

Awesome Ending: Old users return-this time for good. When KidPub seemed dead, the heavens awoke and many old users made their return. Thus, KidPub returns to its former glory once again. There is a major celebration, and everyone lives in happiness...

Scary Ending: KidPub gets in trouble for having controversial stories, in which its authors rebel against this, saying it is freedom of speech and is adressing real problems. The authors are overwhelmed and KidPub is deleted. Like time to a rose, its legacy wilts before finally fading away, never to return...

Neutral Ending- the ending that will most likely happen due to inactivity

Good Ending- the "i'm not crying my eyes are just cosplaying a waterfall" ending

Bad Ending- the ending we want not to come true

Awesome Ending- the ending we sadly know won't come true....or will it?

Scary Ending- the ending we really REALLY don't want to come true

truest     "I'll make

truest

"I'll make chapter 4 tomorrow" Famous last words

Posted by Mike on Thu, 11/10/2022 - 12:22
as a certified old user,

as a certified old user, let's make the awesome ending happen

---

"To the stars who listen - and the dreams that are answered." -- acomaf

Posted by feysand (lydia) on Wed, 11/16/2022 - 22:56
old user here (2009), but

old user here (2009), but some of us older kp'ers meet up from time to time

Posted by theodora on Wed, 12/07/2022 - 16:53