/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ lace | KidPub Press //
lace

lace

Posted May 18th, 2017 by Billy

Billy's picture
by Briana
in New York

May 18th, 2017

Note: this is in no way finished or even developed its basic ideas pretty much right now just some writing for fun ill edit it soon though :)

Sunlight lit the oval shaped room the hues of pink and orange reflecting rows of imported bottles of wine beautifully.  She rarely came in here anymore she had lost interest after being pushed out so often her mother would sit in that familiar spot her legs crossed her torso stiff a cold look in her eyes that said everything without a word spoken. “Get out.” Stasia turned to face the glass windows on either side of the room, she watched the warm colors bleed into white clouds for the first time in a while she didn’t admire the beauty and light. Those words flashed through her mind she heard them in her ears sharply. Brushing her skirt off and pressing wrinkles out Stasia frowned stood and made her way to the wooden door she turned back once before shutting the door behind her.

The tile was cool on her bare feet she made a mental note to wear  socks next time she made her way to the kitchen to see the back of her older sister. Silently Stasia kept her eyes trained on her sister’s long hair that fell down her back noting how it swayed perfectly as she dried a dish and placed it aside. She felt disappointment when she ran a finger through her own hair and took note of the dull color.

“Nice to see you up so early,”

Stasia’s eyes moved up to see her sister’s face and her blue eyes that were hard to turn away from.

Stasia inwardly gasped in surprise but hid it with a smile.

“Oh,”

“Hmm?”

Her sister crossed and arm over her chest and shook her head, her hair falling perfectly Stasia let out a small sigh.

“No it’s nothing… just-

“What? What is it?” Stasia pressed concern present.

“Your outfit.”

“It’s so… well I guess it’s so … you.”

Stasia felt water trickle down her face she looked up for a moment expecting to feel drips from the ceiling but when she looked straight ahead at her sister she caught her fighting her smile.

“Crying again?”

Stasia’s eyes widened “Am I?” she asked herself in her head.

See more stories by Briana
This is realy good!

This is realy good!smiley

Posted by Brooke on Thu, 05/18/2017 - 13:24
Yui + Hinata=

Yui + Hinata= happiness

AAAAaa! thank u glad you like it so far :)

Posted by Briana on Thu, 05/18/2017 - 17:57