/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ Lives Aflame [it is my english schoolwork but I hope you enjoy reading it] | KidPub Press //
Lives Aflame [it is my english schoolwork but I hope you enjoy reading it]

Posted March 7th, 2019 by pheonixa12

in Cork

March 7th, 2019

The houses were aflame and the  bright red fire burned everything in sight.Black tendrils of smoke rose into the air.The residents trapped inside the houses were yelling and screaming for their lives.They were terrified and they were starting to run out of air.A man pulled out his phone quickly and struggled to type in a number as the smoke was so thick.Suddenly bright red and blue lights were flashing.Four deep red fire engines were speeding up the quiet street.The sirens rang out and echoed,alerting everyone nearby that the fire department was there.The residents were choking and gasping for air.They were desperatly clawing at the doors,trying to escape their fiery dooms.The firefighters leapt with practised ease from the vans and they began to unroll the hoses.The trapped residents stopped screaming and started to accept their fates.But then the firemen burst in with their hoses and they dashed through all the houses rescuing people and extinguishing the roaring fires that had threatened to kill so many innocent people.Soon all the fires were safely extinguished and luckily there were no casualties.Even when the fires were put out the smell of burning never left those houses and because of that all the former residents moved out.The children who had been in that fire years of therapy.But after some years everyone made full recoveries mentally and phisically

This is honestly one of my

This is honestly one of my favorite stories. It’s short but has great detail and I read it with excitement because I really wanted to know what was gonna happen next

Posted by Ella on Fri, 03/08/2019 - 10:17
Ha tresury I think I spelt

Ha tresury I think I spelt that right I read this in class and I tell you I was in no hurry to read it again it's a really good story

Posted by Roisin on Mon, 03/11/2019 - 12:14