/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ M_I_R_R_O_R_S (if your mirror could speak........) Chapter 3 | KidPub Press //
M_I_R_R_O_R_S (if your mirror could speak........) Chapter 3

Posted May 23rd, 2017 by waverunner

by Sally
in a March to The Sea

May 23rd, 2017

At School, Monday…….

“Ok class, before we start, I would like to make an announcement. As you all know, summer break is coming. And before summer break, we always do a science fair. This year, things are going to be different. This time, it’s going to be a contest. So I would like it if all of you could participate.” The teacher announced to her class.

“Can we do the science of why homework is so boring?” Said one student, then the class began to laugh.

“No, George.” Answered the teacher, “Now, I would like it if all of you could get in a line to begin our spelling test.”

First in line, of course was Leena.

“Leena, spell metamorphosis.” The teach told her student.

“M E T A M O R P H O S I S.” Lenna answered with pride.

Next was George.

“Ok, George, spell mitosis.” The teach asked.

“Ok, um….M I T O S I S!” George answered.

One by one, the students walked up and spelled their words. Last was Margie.

“Margie, please spell thermodynamics.” The teach asked lastly.

Margie could feel her heart racing. She looked back and saw Leena and her friends laughing. But, even Leena wasn’t going to stop her. After all, her dad did tell her that she was smart, even though she didn’t believe it.

“T H E R…M O D Y N A….M I C S.” Margie answered nervously.

“Great job Margie!” The teacher praised. A few of the students clapped, but Leena just rolled her eyes.

During Lunch………….

“Honestly, I thought you weren’t going to spell that right.” George told Margie, who had taken a bite of her sandwich.

“Same.” Margie paused her chewing long enough to say.

“Well, have you thought about what to do for the science fair?” Asked George. Again, Margie paused for just a moment.

“Not really. How about you?” Margie asked her friend the same question.

“Actually, I have. I…I wanted to ask you something.” George said with a huge nervous grin.

This time, Margie put down her food, and was at full attention.

“Yes?” Margie asked with interest.

“Well….” George began, but was interrupted by a figure that came beside the table.

“Hey Margie, aren’t you going to tell George about your “amazing” mirror?” Leena interrupted, and then smirked devilishly down at Margie.

Margie was silent, and then gave George a desperate look.

“Maybe we should be going, class is going to start soon.” George answered quickly. Margie and George began to walk out quickly. But, of course, Leena followed, and came back up behind George.

“What if she’s keeping a secret from you?” Leena whispered into George’s ear. Suddenly, Margie turned back and faced Leena.

“What’s your problem? Why do you care so much about a mirror that isn’t anything special?” Margie asked sternly. Suddenly, Leena grabbed Margie and pulled her off to the side.

“Because, it stands between me and what I want.” Leena said coldly, and then roughly released Margie and walked on.

See more stories by Sally
Why is Leena being such a

Why is Leena being such a jerk? 

I don't like her.

Oh and my.... What does Leena want!??!?!?!? 

MUST........ READ..... NEXT....... CHAPTER...... NOW.......

_____________________________________________________________

<(QuartzMaster A.K.A. Osaid)> Read my books!!!! :D

Posted by QuartzMaster on Tue, 05/23/2017 - 12:16
It's comming soon :D

It's comming soon :D

Posted by F@de578 on Tue, 05/23/2017 - 12:23